Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Going to Vancouver, BC...Need some advice

gripnripgripnrip Posts: 502 ✭✭✭
My wife and I are taking a 3 night trip to Vancouver BC this summer to celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary. Although I have been there before, it has been quite a while. I'm looking for hotel recommendations....something nice (currently considering the Four Seasons), I would like to spoil my bride. Also, any cool activities we might consider and, of course, cigar bars, B&M's, bars/nightclubs, etc. Do any of you guys use travel forums that you could recommend? Thanks in advance-any thoughts, tips are appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Try trip advisor for hotel info. I don't go over to Van. very often, and the B&M's are disapointing and the cigar bars non existent as far as I know. Sorry I can't help you out more then that bro'.
  • Options
    bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    Use Betterbidding.com to find out which hotels you can get using priceline and hotwire for your bidding. It is an amazing site that basically allows people to share their bids, and 'wins' with the online community. Really easy to use and save huge bucks and basically know where you will be staying before you bid. Definitely worth the time to get your head wrapped around how to use this site. Can be used for any north American city! They compile lists of * ratings and areas and will even help you to bid if you post a date you wish to visit. Amazing community of people, willing to help. PM if you need help on using it, although I 've never used it for Vancouver, but have for Buffalo, Toronto, San Fran, Baltimore, and a few others.
  • Options
    gripnripgripnrip Posts: 502 ✭✭✭
    Thanks guys....i'll check those out.