Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Redtailhawkoz:
    HELLOOOOOOOOOO ...... This is Just Rediculous! Glen knows My love of Everything Diesel, and he had some SHortys he didnt care fo so we worked out a Trade deal for the three SHortys he had... I got back home this weekend to a BLAST OF every kind of Diesel...UC,Unlimited and SHortys ! DAMN BROTHER YOU ARE TOOO MUCH! ,
    oK tIGHTEN UP THE BOLTS ON THAT mAILBOX SOMETHING iS IN THE WORKS AND YOU WONT KNOW WHEN! lol Love ya Brother.
    Dont you dare blow my **** up again Oz! Remember, my end of the deal was "future considerations"!

Now smoke up like a good boy. :-D

• Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    I got Ken Light's half of our trade, can't wait to try these sticks! I'll send your cigars out probably mon or tues buddy.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Got my end of a trade with Rob today, not only did he send the agreed upon sticks, he also threw in three nice extras, one that I haven't tried before in the vitola he sent, a CAO MX2 Box Press. Thanks for the trade Rob, those MoW Ruination #2s look like beasts, can't wait to light one up.
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    I also got a Nice Selection of Sticks from Rob from Movie Trivia Package.,....... Rock on Bro!
  • Options
    SmokySuitSmokySuit Posts: 429
    Just got my trade from dwayne3307!!! He blew my mail box clear outa the yard!!! Added in a lot of extras, it arrived fast and well packed!!! He's got my vote!!! A SOLD BOTL!!! Thanks friend!!!
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    got my FnG winnings from him today and they are sexy!!!
    Photobucket CAO MX2 (replacing the one i just smoked today), La Aroma de Cuba, Partagas Black (straight of my wish list in my bio), Oliva G and LHC Dos Capas!!!

thanks Brother!
  • Options
    Letashane just bombed the crap out me. A Hoyo De Monterrey Excalibur sampler box with 10 sticks in it. Oh and my 1st Opus.

Great BOTL. Thanks man.
  • Options
    dwayne3307dwayne3307 Posts: 272
    SmokySuit:
    Just got my trade from dwayne3307!!! He blew my mail box clear outa the yard!!! Added in a lot of extras, it arrived fast and well packed!!! He's got my vote!!! A SOLD BOTL!!! Thanks friend!!!
    It's my first trade so i felt i had to go above and beyond what was expected. Hopefully it's the first of many with you guys. Thanks for vote, enjoy!!!
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Thank you so much for forwarding my order for me for free, Lee! Not only that, you added in a Gurkha Regent and Black Dragon for the hell of it. Thanks so much, bro. I owe you.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    wwhwang:
    Thank you so much for forwarding my order for me for free, Lee! Not only that, you added in a Gurkha Regent and Black Dragon for the hell of it. Thanks so much, bro. I owe you.
    No prob, Glad you got them in safely and CONGRATS ON THE WEDDING WAYNE!
    Just about everyone else in Canada that i fowarded a package to should be getting it shortly as well.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Got my end of a sale between Joe and I, as always well packaged and for me a GREAT DEAL, love the 100 anos, thanks again...
  • Options
    Got a nice little PIF package from Stavros with some tasty sticks I haven't tried, like La Gloria Cubana, Oliva O and Indian Tabac Super Fuerte, and an Oliveros plus two of my absolute faves Puros Indios Viejo and Ccom Purple label. Stav comes through as always.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got my end of a trade I did with Tony, some nice looking sticks. I sent him a 5 pack of the Camacho Triple Maduro Robusto and told him to surprise me. Well he did well; what I got was:

MOW Ruination Torpedo
    262 Paradigm
    Tatuaje Nobles
    AF Hemingway Classic
    AF Anejo Reserva #55 Torpedo
    and a nice looking Camacho

All my favorite brands. Thanks Tony.
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    I worked out a PIF Trade with shamrocked to get him on the list and he came threw with flying colors... He sent me 2009 5 Vegas Limitada, Cao Brazilia, Partagas Black, 5 Vegas Relic, a BIG OL's El Padrino and CAO Sopranos edition!

he's been around for a little while, but this was his first trade and he did a great job... great packaging, fast shippment w/ humi pilllow... he's a pro!
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Ok..Bandy. Do I need to say more? Great trader, quick shipping, awesome condition of sticks----hes the freakin man...thats it.
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    bandyt09:
    Got my end of a trade I did with Tony, some nice looking sticks. I sent him a 5 pack of the Camacho Triple Maduro Robusto and told him to surprise me. Well he did well; what I got was:

MOW Ruination Torpedo
    262 Paradigm
    Tatuaje Nobles
    AF Hemingway Classic
    AF Anejo Reserva #55 Torpedo
    and a nice looking Camacho

All my favorite brands. Thanks Tony.
    Well you came through with a Camacho PE as an extra. The AF is actaully a sungrown. The Camacho is a Scorpion and it should say it on the band. Hope you enjoy them.
  • Options
    shamrockedshamrocked Posts: 285
    robbyras:
    I worked out a PIF Trade with shamrocked to get him on the list and he came threw with flying colors... He sent me 2009 5 Vegas Limitada, Cao Brazilia, Partagas Black, 5 Vegas Relic, a BIG OL's El Padrino and CAO Sopranos edition!

he's been around for a little while, but this was his first trade and he did a great job... great packaging, fast shippment w/ humi pilllow... he's a pro!

I'm glad everything made it there ok and thanks for the post! I'll be looking forward to doing some more trades with everyone in the future!
  • Options
    dowjr1dowjr1 Posts: 600
    Got my end of the delivery by James40 and a pro was at work here...humidification, padding and lots of good stogies including MOW Virtue, Diesel Unlimited, LHC OF, Perdomo Lot 23 (a fav of mine), Torano Fortress to name a few! Solid trader and brother.
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I'm a little late getting this up, but I got my end of the Fun & Games package the other day.

It was a 5 Vegas Limitada 2008, RP 1990 Toro, MoW Virtue, a La Perla Habana Rojo, and a Perdomo Champagne 10th! Thanks for the great package Rob!

Russ
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got my end of a simple trade with Dave. He had some A Turrent Triple Plays and I had some CAO Sopranos. After the agreed upon sticks he also included a RyJ Viejo, Alec Bradley SCR, LGC Serie N, RP 1961 Torpedo and a Montecristo. Thanks for the great trade.
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Well I have go give a SHout out to Bandy He sent me a Great Package of Cigars for a Trade and My part of the trade ( the second time in 2-3 Months USPS has lost one of my packages) Got Lost in the Mail....... Interstate Mail not more than a few hours away and it disapeared ... SO he told me to take it as his BOMB a BROTHER a MONTH Package.... LOL Thanks Man your a Stand Uop BOTL! But IT s not over yet!
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    I love a guy who bows a mailbox to pieces! I recieved my PIF from Ken, perfectly packaged and fast shipping. This BOTL hit me with 6 sticks, 3 of them Ive never had. Thanks my friend!
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    firetruckguy:
    I love a guy who bows a mailbox to pieces! I recieved my PIF from Ken, perfectly packaged and fast shipping. This BOTL hit me with 6 sticks, 3 of them Ive never had. Thanks my friend!
    Glad you like! And thanks for confirming that I'm packaging well!
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    Ken Light:
    firetruckguy:
    The Gorilla tape was a nice touch ;) Thanks again!
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    firetruckguy:
    Ken Light:
    firetruckguy:
    LoL There's NOTHING that **** can't do!!
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    Ken Light:
    firetruckguy:
    Ken Light:
    firetruckguy:
    LoL There's NOTHING that **** can't do!!
    Agreed.......... I put firetrucks back together with it!
  • Options
    dwayne3307dwayne3307 Posts: 272
    Got my trade in from SmokySuit. He said he'd hook me up and that's exactly what he did!! Fast shipping and solid packaging too. Great trade
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    I received my portion of the trade and everything is in good condition and looks great. Thanks for the good trade botl. I would trade with you anytime.

• Options
    Just received my movie trivia winnings, .....romeo y julieta short churchill,5 vegas limitada 2010, fonseca habanas selecion, la cuna( salomon) la cuna ( torp) and one more salomon... ill be real busy this weekend.... kenlight...real good botl..... thanks ken..........btw, he gets more points cause he is part of the tristate.. i know live in illinois, but i was born and raised in brooklyn , new york , and lived there most of my life.... and ken thanks for the note.....def informative!!!
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Got my end of a trade with Greg ..... All sticks packaged great and shipped lightning quick .............. Thanks again Brother