Home Non Cigar Related

How rich is ...

A couple of us were sitting around work the other day talking about the lottery and what we would do with the money.

How would you finish this question : I would like to have enough money to ______________ .

For me , I would like to have enough money to " never fly commercial again as long as I live - private jet only ! " .

Comments

• j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I would like to have enough money to never have to want for anything again.
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    simple....buy my own island, open a cigar company, and drink and play golf and smoke all day.....simple as that.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    I would like to be rich enough to build my own moon base/ intergalactic space station.

• kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i would like to have enough money to be able to take care of my family without a moment of worry.
  • SchroozSchrooz Posts: 165
    I would like to be rich enough to build my dream houses with private acres of lush wildlife...multiple homes on every continent where I can jet off to when I feel like it.
  • JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    I'd like to be rich enough to bathe in Louis XIII.
    Light 'em up.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to have enough money to open a restaurant to feed people that need to be fed. I would have 3 things on the menu, Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner. It would be what I wanted to cook for the meal and it would be what you could afford to pay for the meal. I would like to know that I DON'T NEED THE MONEY. By the way, I am not a chef, I just like to cook.
  • letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Posts: 677 ✭✭
    I would like to have enough money to not dream about winning the lotto anymore
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    I'd like to have enough to take a private jet to Vegas for some blackjack and craps when I get bored.
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Enough for hookers and blow. Every. Single. Day.
    sightunseen:
    Doin' blow right off the strippers' ****.
    Light 'em up.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    I would like to be rich enough to pay off my wife's student loans, get a new car, and build a huge house with a walk-in humidor, man-cave, and bar.
  • ellinasellinas Posts: 329
    i dont want to be rich = BUT i'll answer the question the way you want it answered donate 100m to AML- acute myeloid leukemia (i probably spelled it wrong), give money to my church, pay off my families debt, have my kids set for college, buy every active botl on this forum 2 boxes of cigars of their choice + a humidor of their choice, build a walk in humidor at my house, and finally have enough to live comfortably the rest of my life after i give enough money away to the rest of my family members to make them rich. oh and by that new flying car that just came out and have a practice range in my backyard for golf
  • beardedcanadianbeardedcanadian Posts: 86 ✭✭
    I would like to have enough money to help out anyone who needs it...simple.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Enough for two things. One, never have to worry again and two build a house that has a a walk in humi and an awesome home theater. Preferably in the middle of no where!
  • Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    I would like to have enough money to not have to worry about anything anymore.
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Enough to pay off my student loans.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    kuzi16:
    i would like to have enough money to be able to take care of my family without a moment of worry.
    +1
  • LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    Enough to do two chicks at the same time...
    Luko:
    Chicks dig a dude with money. Love the Office Space reference!
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Luko:
    Been there, done that multiple times.
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    My life is rich without wealth.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    cabinetmaker:
    My life is rich without wealth.
    Damn Hippie... Wink [;)]

• ljlljl Posts: 819
    PuroFreak:
    kuzi16:
    +1

+2, I would like to pay off the debt of everyone I know. That would be awesome.
  • xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    simple....buy my own island, open a cigar company, and drink and play golf and smoke all day.....simple as that.
    This man has his priorities right. Only change I'd make is instead of opening a cigar company, maybe buy one - I wouldn't mind having AJ Fernandez at my beck and call :D
  • vegassparkyvegassparky Posts: 365
    sightunseen:
    Charlie Sheen fan?
  • SmokySuitSmokySuit Posts: 429
    I would like to have enough money to open a brewery and brew beer for a living.
  • SmokySuitSmokySuit Posts: 429
    skweekz:
    Luko:
    Chicks dig a dude with money. Love the Office Space reference!
    Top 5 movie!!!
    SmokySuit:
    Enough to sit at the bar of this brewery all day, everyday.
    Light 'em up.
    JCizzle:
    SmokySuit:
    Enough to sit at the bar of this brewery all day, everyday.
    Enough to build a pizza shop right next door to said brewery