Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Elect The Target

wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
Hey guys! Time to make a bit of space in the humidor! I'm doing a bit of a spring cleaning/after-wedding nuke. Elect a BOTL either in the US or Canada. Person with the most votes wins! Ballots will end Monday night.

Comments

• kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    In an A$$HOLE move I think I'll vote for myself .................... Nah just kidding I say the Diamond Dog needs to be bombed ...... after all he has returned and with his return the daily hottie thread has resumed ...... Thanks DD
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    +1 for Diamond Dog
  • For the daily hot, sure but you better bring the uber sticks if your going to bomb him; he has deep pockets and expensive tastes.
    I say REDTAILHAWKOZ...
  • sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    I vote for Hays
  • undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    robbyras He organized a massive bombing upon my mailbox. I still don't know how to thank him, maybe this is a start. Great guy.
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    I can't recall the last time I saw Hays get bombed.
  • dennisking:
    I can't recall the last time I saw Hays get bombed.
    +1
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    My vote's for sandman1am (Tony)...... for hookin up the troops.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • nikostewartnikostewart Posts: 451
    I elect Bandyt09 (Todd), Stand up BOTL!
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    lilwing88:
    +1
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    undulac:
    robbyras He organized a massive bombing upon my mailbox. I still don't know how to thank him, maybe this is a start. Great guy.
    woo hoo! Thanks for the nomination!

but I have to go with sandman1am (Tony) as well... hookin up the troops and hooked my up as my secret santa, although repayment for that is in the works...
  • ljlljl Posts: 819
    I'll toss another vote for Sandy.
  • JZJZ Posts: 827
    I vote for Jetmech. He bombed multiple people with great sticks around Christmas.
  • Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    lilwing88:

+2
    sandman1am all the way. Not only for hooking up the troops but he also hooked me up with a great bomb last weekend. An amazing BORK!
  • minibeezyminibeezy Posts: 257
    Too many good BORKs to choose from, but I pick Russ55.
  • im gnna elect vulcher !!!!! for the generous package( trade ) he sent me a few days ago!!! good guy
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    I vote for bluerings, this new brother has been turning out great reviews for us to enjoy.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    I vote for Garen after his Mad Bomber spree he went on! But Hays is a damn good call as well.
  • leonardleonard Posts: 359
    Johnny Walker Blue!
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    leonard:
    Johnny Walker Blue!
    HA HA HA HA !
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Kinda surprised more people aren't voting. :P Go ahead and vote for your favorite person, someone that hasn't been bombed, or yourself.
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    I nominate bolingseo, except you should actually send him a real bomb.

All jokes aside, my nomination would be sandman as well for sending cigars to troops.
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    fla-gypsy
    One God, One Truth
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    sightunseen:
    I nominate bolingseo, except you should actually send him a real bomb.

All jokes aside, my nomination would be sandman as well for sending cigars to troops.
    Supporting the troops gets my vote as well. I say sandman
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Well, it's Monday night and I'm guessing there isn't anyone else voting. Tony (SandmanIam) takes the package! Mini-nuke will go out soon. Hope you have some space in your humidor.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    leonard:
    Johnny Walker Blue!
    HA HA HA HA !
    LOL!

"Long ashes my friends."

• Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    I don't know you guys well enough to have voted yet, obviously, but its truly a huge statement to see that this was a difficult decision because of so many worthy candidates. It speaks volumes of the great community here.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.