Home Non Cigar Related

Hey, itsa me!

alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
Sorry for the long hiatus guys, I was explaining to Tony why I had been gone from the forums, and I figured I should let everyone in on it. I keep meaning to get back on the forums, it just seems like I never have any extra time between the Army thing, my job tattooing, and the family. I've been focusing alot more on my art, and on supporting elements of it, so most all my free time goes to getting my website up and running(which it is finally) and managing my other sites (Deviantart, Facebook, MySpace up until recently) and working on different art projects with Photoshop. I even cut back on my cigar intake quite a bit, it seems like I might get one in every other week or so nowadays. It just keeps coming back to making the decision of spending my time in the garage smoking a cigar, or spending the last couple of hours of the day with my wife and kid, and normally the family wins out, lol.

I'm sorry to have just kind of bailed on everyone when I did, I honestly never intended to stop getting on the forums altogether, it just kind of coincided with the dwindling of the amount of cigars I was smoking. It kept being, "Eh, I haven't smoked any cigars lately, I'll check the forums tomorrow." Which pretty much turned into never, as is usually the case with procrastinators of my caliber.

I plan on frequenting a bit more on here, but probably not as much as I did before. Unless, of course, I am shunned and sent away in disgrace. Kidding aside, I do miss it on here and want to kind of get back in the swing.

So, how's everything been with you guys?

Comments

• alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    This is how long its been since I've been on the forums: I completely forgot how to put spaces in the paragraphs.
    Hah-ha! I remembered!
  • undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    Family is first. I hope all is going well and that you'll have your own tv show one day. Then we can say that we knew you when you were just some loser on a message board. hahaha

Congrats on your success!!
    Lol, no TV show for me. And I dunno if I'd say success, I still have a hell of a long way to go, but thanks nonetheless!
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Welcome back, man. Family is important, so it's great that you are spending time with them. If you haven't, join the Cigar People group on facebook. It's admin'd by Hays and it's mostly Ccom people.
  • Glad to here your still alive.
    sightunseen:
    Welcome back, man. Family is important, so it's great that you are spending time with them. If you haven't, join the Cigar People group on facebook. It's admin'd by Hays and it's mostly Ccom people.
    Awesome, I just sent a request. I'm already friends with a few of the Ccom peeps on Facebook, but for those that I'm not, here's my link:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_165865410110459#!/profile.php?id=691068239
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Glad to see you're still alive Tony! Hope all is well yo!
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Holy Crap!!!! This dudes still alive... Missed ya man.

• GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    Is it Easter already?!?

Nice to see you back Tony.
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is up buddy? Thanks for updating us.
    Lol, hey guys, appreciate all the warm welcomes back!
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Aaaahhhhh, the Alien is visiting once again. Welcome back buddy...no apologies needed, we all understand family comes first. Hope you are doing well!

"Long ashes my friends."

• FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Welcome back bro!

Last time you were here you were chatting about doing an arm peice on some girl...

Did you do it?

Are the pics on your website?

It sounded pretty cool.....

Fourtotheflush:
    Welcome back bro!

Last time you were here you were chatting about doing an arm peice on some girl...

Did you do it?

Are the pics on your website?

It sounded pretty cool.....

Man, she is so flaky, we still haven't finished it. As a matter of fact, Kevin and I started a collaboration backpiece of Alice in Wonderland on a guy and finished it a couple of months ago. If I had to put a percentage on her arm, I'd say I was maybe 25% done with it. You can see the backpiece and all my more recent stuff, I dunno how to do a link in here, but its just www.alienmisprint.com .
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Tony !!! Good to hear from ya man . I know how that family thing can take over bro. Glad you are ok and doing well , really missed your input .
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Damn glad to see you alive and well brother! I've wondered about you many times. Welcome back and I hope you get to visit us more often!
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Its so awesome that your back Tony ..... this years secret santa just didn't feel right with out you ...... Glad everything is going well for you and sorry that you haven't had much time for smokes but never mind that ........... Its just really great that your back.
    Right on man, looks like most all the old faces are still here, thats awesome. I hadn't even thought about the secret santa, lol, dammit.
    And damn Gene, you gonna have a 5,000th post contest?
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    alienmisprint:
    And damn Gene, you gonna have a 5,000th post contest?

Absolutely man ... its getting close !
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    No shunning here Tony - we all understand family comes first, and by proxy career (or in your case careerS) so you can take care of them. Just glad to hear from you again man, you are missed when you're not around. :-)

• Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Glad to see you back Alien, must have been a long trip. How long does it take to get to & from your plant?
    Sandman1am:
    Glad to see you back Alien, must have been a long trip. How long does it take to get to & from your plant?

About 17 quarks, give or take a fluxon.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    alienmisprint:
    Sandman1am:

About 17 quarks, give or take a fluxon.
    That would explain your long absense....Welcome back brother.
    Thanks man, and to all the welcome-back-ers!