Home Ratings & Reviews

Casa Magna Colorado Robusto

KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
Well, I smoked one of these last night and have to say it was a very tasty cigar. JZ gave it to me back in July 2009 and it's been resting in my humi ever since. My only complaint with it would be that I had to relight it a few times.

(and yes, this was CA's 2008 Cigar of the Year)

"Long ashes my friends."

Comments

• undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    I've only had one but it was perfect for me. Great stick.
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    I can definitely see how this one won cigar of the year. It's a pretty fantastic smoke! And factor in the price, it's even better. I thought it had almost everything I look for in a daily smoke. These are great, and I wish they were easier to find. I'll have to hunt some more down when I have the cash.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Yeah, when they got Cigar of the Year, there was a mad dash to scoop them up and I think they got a little behind on the orders. i know my local cigar bar was sold out of them for awhile. In fact, I haven't seen them at Tobacco World either. However, if i do see them again I will pick a few up, I just hope they taste just as good as the first one did.

"Long ashes my friends."

• This is a great stick....my local cigar shop here in San Diego carries them in various sizes. If anyone wants me to get them for you...send me a pm.
  • shamrockedshamrocked Posts: 285
    AQUADGIO1200:
    This is a great stick....my local cigar shop here in San Diego carries them in various sizes. If anyone wants me to get them for you...send me a pm.

Yea I have seen them at various B&M's down here too
  • timbtimb Posts: 353 ✭✭✭

Gents...  I just smoked a corona (great size 6 x 46) last night and I was very impressed.  I can do 5 for $19.95 with free shipping!

email me at service @ cigar.com if you want a pack!

• boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    AQUADGIO1200:
    This is a great stick....my local cigar shop here in San Diego carries them in various sizes. If anyone wants me to get them for you...send me a pm.
    What shop is that in San Diego? I used to live down there and I still head that way a few times a year and only know one shop that I'm not crazy about. Would love some San Diego B&M recomendations.
  • NightHawkNightHawk Posts: 247
    i agree, great stick. only wished i could find them on sale more often!!
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Well I guess you guys can bash my skull in, but I thought it was one of the most underwhelming cigars I've ever had... I've had Macanudos with more flavor that that thing. lol I bought a lot of them in 09 after the top 25 list came out for 08 and I smoked a few then, thought they sucked, then sat on the rest for a year and still had the exact same impression. I guess that's why they make different cigars.
  • boydmcgowan:
    AQUADGIO1200:
    What shop is that in San Diego? I used to live down there and I still head that way a few times a year and only know one shop that I'm not crazy about. Would love some San Diego B&M recomendations.
    I get them at Racine and Laramie (Old Town) also Liberty Tabacco and Churchills!
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    AQUADGIO1200:
    boydmcgowan:
    AQUADGIO1200:
    I get them at Racine and Laramie (Old Town) also Liberty Tabacco and Churchills!
    Right on man, thanks. I uually to go to the one on 5th ave in downtown, but I'm always looking to find a solid go to spot. I'll check them out next time my wife and I are in town. She grew up in Serra Mesa, so its real close to old town.