Home Ratings & Reviews

Cigar.com label cigars

How are they? I am finding I need to fill a humi and would like some inexpensive smokes to balance things out. On the mild side I like the 5 vegas gold, and on the heavier side of things I love Partagas black (so bummed to find all 18 of my 2 year aged blacks ruined).

Comments

• denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Purple label is a good for a mild, the Red Label is a great medium stick, and the Brazilian Label is supposed to be good for a full bodied stick. I've never had a Brazilian
  • bacon.jaybacon.jay Posts: 720 ✭✭✭
    You'll find that a lot of people on here have their own favorite in the line, mine probably being a tie between the Brazilian and Cuban label. The Sun Grown Label is somewhere near the top of my list as well. They're fantastic cigars for the price, and overall they're all pretty good sticks. The only ones I didn't like was the Red and Corojo labels, but I think that's just because they weren't really my speed at the time I tried them.

Which reminds me, it's probably about time I revisit them, and brings me to my next suggestion.....

Try the House Blends Sampler!! Haha

• poypoykingpoypoyking Posts: 55
    How about the blue label? From the description those seem like I would enjoy them, though it seems from the feelings around the forum I might want to just order the sampler.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Dude they're all good.
    Ccom really has got some great blends going on.

• JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    I like the Sungrown and the Corojo label.
    Light 'em up.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    poypoyking:
    How are they? I am finding I need to fill a humi and would like some inexpensive smokes to balance things out. On the mild side I like the 5 vegas gold, and on the heavier side of things I love Partagas black (so bummed to find all 18 of my 2 year aged blacks ruined).
    The Red and Brazilian Labels are my favorite. Both really great cigars.

"Long ashes my friends."

• alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    The Brazilian label really suprised me, I wasn't expecting it to be nearly as good as it was.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    alienmisprint:
    The Brazilian label really suprised me, I wasn't expecting it to be nearly as good as it was.
    Best Brazilian smoke around IMHO... blows the doors off every other one Ive tried.

Ive gotta second the suggestion above that you try the sampler as well, its the best way to find out what you do & dont like, and it wont set you back much cash.

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, sampler. Different flavors for different occasions, all decent to quite good, never feel like you can't afford one, or wasted your money$.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definitely get the sampler bro
  • Just got my order of the sampler today I'm excited to have them
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Pacman84:
    Definitely get the sampler bro
    then by a box of the brazillian because they are the best.
  • vegassparkyvegassparky Posts: 365
    I got the sampler once. Couldnt decide which one i liked the best. Loved the cuban and the Red. The brazillian i got didnt have a good draw, I was really let down. Everyone says they are the best. I might have to order another sampler just to try everyone again.
  • rgalyon0911rgalyon0911 Posts: 53
    I would def go with the sampler so you can decide for yourself. However sungrown and cuban reign king.
  • poypoykingpoypoyking Posts: 55
    I will have to wait a couple weeks looks like, had to order the weekend blitz and the daily deal today.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    I'm a big fan of the Red, Brazilian and Sun Grown Labels. Sun Grown Label is in my top 5 right now
  • NightHawkNightHawk Posts: 247
    Are all of these blends medium or short fillers??
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Long if I recall correctly.
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Hayblet:
    Long if I recall correctly.
    I thought so too, but opened up a pair of Sungrown Labels recently, and found, to my slight disappointment, that they were definitely not long filler.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    I heard they were a mix of long and short.

"Long ashes my friends."

• nikostewartnikostewart Posts: 451
    Yeah I was told that they are "Cuban Sandwich" which would be mixed filler; Short and medium filler within the long filler.
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Some are mixed. I've opened several.. Some have full leaves. I smoke the Cubans regularly. They are sometimes inconsistent in their draw, because of the mixed leaves, and every once in a while I'll get one that just doesn't feel full. But, you gotta hand it to him, Alex knows his tobacco flavors.
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    I have never tried the CCOM labels, I do have a Corojo resting from the COTMC, I really like CAO Brazilia so maybe I need to try the CCOM Brazil.