Home Ratings & Reviews

Arturo Fuente Hemingway Between The Lines

415415 Posts: 951
Photobucket The first third was my favorite. notes of honey coffee and vanilla Photobucket i was too busy enjoying the scotch to get a proper read on the 2nd third. flavor seemed to mellow out and it picked up a slight cedar taste Photobucket in the final third the ash held strong till the label(would have held on longer but the wind kicked up) the last third burend a little hot and picked up a pepper taste Photobucket i enjoyed this 1 but the burn line got funky twice. other it was great

Comments

• kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    some guys swear by these, but i just cant get excited about em.

oh well. to each his own and more for you !
  • 415415 Posts: 951
    kuzi16:
    some guys swear by these, but i just cant get excited about em.

oh well. to each his own and more for you !
    i enjoyed it but i dont think ill be going out of my way to pick up any more. while i did enjoy it, it was very mild and there are much better ways to spend the money. it looked interesting so i had to try it atleast once
  • i want to get one of these just cant find them
    Christian_Sapp:
    i want to get one of these just cant find them
    might be able to help you out with that. ill shoot you a PM regarding this over the weekend
    415:
    while i did enjoy it, it was very mild and there are much better ways to spend the money.
    you say that like being mild in and of itself is a bad thing.
    kuzi16:
    415:
    while i did enjoy it, it was very mild and there are much better ways to spend the money.
    i may have miss worded that abit. i was not expecting it to be that mild. it would have been better paired with my morning coffee. I prefer a medium to full strength cigar in the afternoon to go with my drink
  • GarheadGarhead Posts: 41
    The Hemmingways are nice sticks. I agree on the price vs flavor, nice classic Cuban tobacco flavors but damn expensive. I'll grab one from a B&M maybe a few times a year. The Between the Lines looks tasty though.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    For me the important question here is... What scotch were you drinking with it? lol
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Anyone else get a caramel sort of flavor from this cigar? LOVED IT!!!

• 415:
    Christian_Sapp:
    i want to get one of these just cant find them
    might be able to help you out with that. ill shoot you a PM regarding this over the weekend
    thanks just let me know
    The scotch was blue label. as far as caramel flavor i didnt notice it in this cigar, but i did pick up a slight caramel taste in the Hemingway Short Story i smoked this morning
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Picked it up in the Short Story too, and for me it was more pronounced than in the Between The Lines. Both sticks are winners IMHO. :-D

415:
    kuzi16:
    415:
    i may have miss worded that abit. i was not expecting it to be that mild. it would have been better paired with my morning coffee. I prefer a medium to full strength cigar in the afternoon to go with my drink
    that right there makes a lot of sense.
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    I've been wanting to try this but can't cough up the $17 bucks the B&M wants for the stick lol