Home Non Cigar Related

What a day

Been a really odd day. It's my Mom's 50th Birthday and 1 year since my Dad passed away today! Too much going on for one day! Just had to *** not sure if I should be happy or be down so I've gone back and forth and am exhausted..... Time for a cigar..... a strong cigar

Comments

• ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Sorry for the loss man. Be happy though, life's too short to be down. Enjoy the smoke brother!
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    I too am sorry you've had a rough day. I hope you get to kick back, enjoy a good cigar and let your troubles and worries drift away in a cloud of smoke.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    sirfoster83:
    Been a really odd day. It's my Mom's 50th Birthday and 1 year since my Dad passed away today! Too much going on for one day! Just had to *** not sure if I should be happy or be down so I've gone back and forth and am exhausted..... Time for a cigar..... a strong cigar
    Pull out a fine one in honor of both!
  • sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    Diamondog:
    sirfoster83:
    Pull out a fine one in honor of both!
    Good call I pulled out a Shorty but might have to grab the Partagas D
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    A really good stick on a tough day can do wonders, light up my friend and know we are thinking about you.
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Light up and enjoy bro ... sorry for your loss , Happy birthday to your mom !
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Condolences to you as you remember your loss; and a very happy birthday to your mom!
  • GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    Sorry to hear that B. I vote for the Partagas Serie D