Home Non Cigar Related

Surfing the Forums on the HTC Evo

PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
For the past few days I've been surfing the forums on my new HTC Evo and I'm loving it! Before this I had a blackberry and this is soooo much better! Just had to brag about my toy a little... that's all. LoL

Comments

• lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    I got my wife the Evo for Valentine's Day...... I'm now a single father. LOL!
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • SmokySuitSmokySuit Posts: 429
    lilwing88:
    I got my wife the Evo for Valentine's Day...... I'm now a single father. LOL!
    HAHAHA!!! Thats why I stick to flowers, candy, and jewlery. I can take her out with her wearing the jewlery, I can smell the flowers, and I can eat the candy. I'm a selfish SOB!
  • My wife and I got Evo phones in the past month. I had mine rooted within 5 hours of ownership. So far, it's the best phone I've ever owned.
  • JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    God I miss smart-phones.
    Light 'em up.
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have the HTC Hero and it browses very well. I am planning on getting the EVO in July or that new EVO with the slide out keyboard.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    I do it on my Droid X with the best coverage anywhere Verizon it just doesnt get any better than that! And i must say it takes addiction to smart phones and quarels with the ole lady over being on CCOM to much to another level!
  • We had Verizon for 2 years, and while we had no trouble with anything, the prices were way up there. When we went to Sprint, we both had unlimited texts and unlimited internet with 1,500 minutes compared to no internet, 250 texts for me and 500 for my wife with 700 shared minutes and we ended up with about the same bill. At the time, I really wanted a BB, which was an extra $30 a month on Verizon but nothing more on Sprint. If Verizon were cheaper, we'd be with them. In my town, the only difference is 4G coverage, which Verizon claims to have. There's still 4G coverage available to me when I go to St. Augustine or Jacksonville. I do abuse my data plan, so I wish we had 4G here, but 3G isn't bad for tethering with.
  • SmokySuitSmokySuit Posts: 429
    JCizzle:
    God I miss smart-phones.
    No smart phones in Qatar?
  • DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    They have them, but you pay out the yang for them. I got one of a soldier leaving for home. To the tune of 200 bucks! Its 35 rials (15 or so bucks) a week for the blackberry plan. That is how I make most of my posts.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    I had SPring for 2 years WORST SERVICE EVER when I lived in Ohio and No serveice in Many Places I traveld to... My dad had sprint and when he died the continued to charge for it, wanted death certificates etc... so for 3 years after his death they continued to Charge HIM... he was GONE hadnt used the phone in over 3 years ... they continue to this day to send Bills to my mom and harrrass .... she dit have a phone or any connection to his account at all.. F-U-C-K spint... On our verizon 2 phones unlimited everything 80 bucks a phone a month for Droid X Smart Phones we have no home phone these are our primary phones, i dont think that Bad at all for what we have.
  • Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    I'm on T-Mobile, and have no complaints with service and it's Much less expensive than Verizon. I've had my Glacier (Aka MyTouch 4G) for a few months now and it kicks major ass! I was rooted within a week of owning it, I love to mod/customize my stuff. I just wish Ccom could come out with a mobile site, it'd be easier to navigate...
  • nikostewartnikostewart Posts: 451
    I love my Iphone on Verizon... It makes life so much easier, I had the Blackberry Storm before this and I don't think I will ever turn back. This thing is amazing and browses with such ease. We almost swithced to Sprint for the HTC Evo but then Verizon released the Iphone and we decided to stay with them, the phones actually were less for us with our $ credits.