Home Non Cigar Related

New Baby

Well the time passed so fast the I forgot to post a contest but I will make up for it when I can. But my wife delivered our 2nd daughter yesterday. She is a beautiful 6lb 6oz. Now if I can only decide what to celebrate with.

Comments

• DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Congrats!
  • nikostewartnikostewart Posts: 451
    Congratulations!
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Congratulations! try a Padron Family Reserve 45! ;)

"Long ashes my friends."

• skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Congrats! What's her name?
  • JimmyCJimmyC Posts: 38
    Congradulations & God Bless!
  • bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    Dustin1981:
    Well the time passed so fast the I forgot to post a contest but I will make up for it when I can. But my wife delivered our 2nd daughter yesterday. She is a beautiful 6lb 6oz. Now if I can only decide what to celebrate with.
    ////congrats...don't worry about a contest....enjoyt this time...celebrate with your expanded family...and if you have time, smoke a cigar, perhaps a nice one!
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats!
  • The ColonelThe Colonel Posts: 206
    Congrats... and hope Mom and baby are in good health...
  • congratulations on your new baby.My wife just gave birth 4 months ago to my first son I have two girls too. Good luck to you.
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats and remember, 13 years from now, she will be a teenager!
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Congrats man. My wife and I are expecting our first in aug.
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    congrats bro
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Congrats are in order
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Congrats man! Next time I light up it'll be in celebration of your new bundle of joy!
  • DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    Congrats!
  • mfotismfotis Posts: 720 ✭✭
    Congrats
  • Dustin1981Dustin1981 Posts: 412
    Thanks for all the well wishes. Everyone is home from the hospital now and resting. I just finished up my celebratory smoke. I went with an Opus X that I picked up last year at my first herf, the one Kuzi hosted at his B&M. I do have to say that those do get so much better once they have 12 months or so on them.

Oh well, I guess I better go get some sleep before she realizes she is letting us rest. She doesnt understand the whole day and night thing as well as my first daughter did.
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Congrats on your new daughter.
  • Congrates. Got our 1st on the way. We find out what it is in about 5 weeks.