Home General Discussion

Northern California Herf 2011

I am proud to announce the Annual Northern California Herf for 2011 date has been decided, Saturday June 18th, 2011. We will be having the Herf at Hanger 17 in downtown Sacramento located on the corner of 17th and S. We plan to kickoff around 2:00PM. Anyone is invited to join us as we will strive to get as many cigar smokers together for one huge herf. Last year we had over 90 people and this one looks to be even larger. We will have contests such as Longest Ash, Power Herf, Texas Holdem, etc. Cigar manufacturers and retailors are donating product for gift bags and raffles/prizes. I am very thankful for Cigar.com donating to our great event. Hope to see some of you there, if you have any questions please feel free to send me a message.

For those of you around Sacramento we have a monthly herf at hangar 17 on the first Thursday of the month. We show up around 6:00PM and stay until the last ash drops. Anyone is welcome and encouraged to join us as it is a lot of fun to be able to get together with a lot of other cigar enthusiasts.

Comments

• Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    Hays and I went to this last year and won great gifts in the raffle andwill def be there again (im assuming on hays end). Cant wait! Anyone in the area should come!!!
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    WoWAddict99:
    I am proud to announce the Annual Northern California Herf for 2011 date has been decided, Saturday June 18th, 2011. We will be having the Herf at Hanger 17 in downtown Sacramento located on the corner of 17th and S. We plan to kickoff around 2:00PM. Anyone is invited to join us as we will strive to get as many cigar smokers together for one huge herf. Last year we had over 90 people and this one looks to be even larger. We will have contests such as Longest Ash, Power Herf, Texas Holdem, etc. Cigar manufacturers and retailors are donating product for gift bags and raffles/prizes. I am very thankful for Cigar.com donating to our great event. Hope to see some of you there, if you have any questions please feel free to send me a message. For those of you around Sacramento we have a monthly herf at hangar 17 on the first Thursday of the month. We show up around 6:00PM and stay until the last ash drops. Anyone is welcome and encouraged to join us as it is a lot of fun to be able to get together with a lot of other cigar enthusiasts.

HMMMMMMM is this Joe M? If im in Town Ill be there ive been trying to get to the Hanger forever but something always comes up....
  • Redtailhawkoz:
    HMMMMMMM is this Joe M? If im in Town Ill be there ive been trying to get to the Hanger forever but something always comes up....

Nope this is Joe G.
  • Joeyjoe21_8:
    Hays and I went to this last year and won great gifts in the raffle andwill def be there again (im assuming on hays end). Cant wait! Anyone in the area should come!!!

Same day AJ will be at Republic. Bummer I wanted to meet him but this will be bigger. Pete gave me some Tatuje Blacks for the Herf
  • i hope i can make it
  • 415415 Posts: 951
    might have to make the drive
  • JdoraisJdorais Posts: 652
    I'm going. I think we should all room with Hays. who's with me?
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Jdorais:
    Well...that's just strange. But you should definitely come Jeff - last year was SICK!
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • JdoraisJdorais Posts: 652
    Hays:
    Jdorais:
    Well...that's just strange. But you should definitely come Jeff - last year was SICK!
    Well you know me Hays...I am a little strange and dam proud of it too!
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm there!  btw nor cal herf > so cal herf (yea that's right)
  • nikostewartnikostewart Posts: 451
    jliu:
    I'm there!  btw nor cal herf > so cal herf (yea that's right)
    LOL
    Hell yeah Juun! It's a total blast, and I'm lookin forward to seeing you guys again.

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • suneet21suneet21 Posts: 52
    I am in too...will have to prepare to break my previous career high of 4 cigars in 24 hrs.
  • WoWAddict99WoWAddict99 Posts: 15
    The location is finally set! We will be having this at: Chops Steakhouse 1117 11th Street Sacramento, CA 95814-3801 (916) 447-8900 We will be out on the patio and it will be from 12:00pm to 5:00pm. This is right in front of the capitol and is a great place to have a smoke. Hope to see some of you there!
    Well alright then, sounds good!