Home General Discussion

"The Beard" to the rescue! - UPDATED

Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
Had to post this story because it's that awesome.

I got my name on the pre-order list for a box of Man o War Puro's, but did it with the beard because I've been dealing with him lately and I like to keep consistent. I also asked him to let me know when they're going to ship because I might have to add on a cigar jar because both my humidor and cigar jar are packed right now. Last night I get home from a bad night at bar trivia and found an e-mail that my order has been shipped, and from the price I can tell there is no cigar jar in there and my humidor is still jammed.

I shoot a quick e-mail to the beard to ask him to please sell me a jar, and head off to bed thinking I'll probably hear back today sometime.

Woke up this morning to a reply from the beard in my inbox at 8:30 AM.

Order already placed, charge on my account has no shipping.

Apologies and a promise of a "Couple extras for you too!" from the beard.

Message dated 10:58 PM.

Draw-dropping service, even while I'm sleeping. Amazing.

UPDATE: It got better.

Shipped UPS so the jar got there the same day the cigars did so there wasn't even a problem.

Plus two San Lotano Habanos in there. I'm in AJ heaven right now and "The Beard" was my Saint Peter. :)
^Troll: DO NOT FEED.

Comments

• quix24quix24 Posts: 66
    That's awesome! I will be making my first big order next month and I think I would like to go through Tim. I was hoping to get his email address so I can get the ball rolling. I've heard nothing but good things so i'm excited to do buisness with "The Beard"
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    tblythe @ cigar.com without the spaces.
  • quix24quix24 Posts: 66
    Thank you!
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i wouldnt say i was "expecting" that kind of service. i would say i that im not surprised you got it.
  • cooch36cooch36 Posts: 714 ✭✭
    I am no longer surpized but the great Customer Service this site gives.
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    "The Beard" is awesome he always takes great care of me. I sent him an email for an order and mentioned that I was smoking a ton of LHCOF, well about a month later he quoted my email and told me he had them on sale.
    No company can compete with the quality of service and attention to detail you get from CCOM.
    Besides no other company has "The Beard" or Alex.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    ShotgunJohn:
    "The Beard" is awesome he always takes great care of me. I sent him an email for an order and mentioned that I was smoking a ton of LHCOF, well about a month later he quoted my email and told me he had them on sale.
    No company can compete with the quality of service and attention to detail you get from CCOM.
    Besides no other company has "The Beard" or Alex.
    +1
  • JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    Awesome. I've had similar amazing service from Matthew.
    Light 'em up.
  • bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    JCizzle:
    Awesome. I've had similar amazing service from Matthew.
    /////Never dealt with the bearded one, but I have ALWAYS had excellent service from Andrew....including another quality ordering session this afternoon, thank Andrew!!!!! :) p.s. I have a beard :)