Home General Discussion

Public appeal for Wayne

Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
A little background.... A few months back Wayne and I worked out a trade. He sent his sticks on time but then he moved to canuck-ville so i held on to miy end until he was safely up north. I sent mine and they disappeared into god knows where....customs.....lost in the system....eaten my sasquatch.....i dont know. Wayne my brother, i didnt stiff you on this deal. I'm fiing a claim with the post office but in the man time i got something in the works that will make my Epic Bomb look like a 5-pack. Believe me bro you'll get yours, im a man of my word.

Comments

• ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Jetmech_63:
    eaten my sasquatch.....
    THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Vinny I don't think anybody here would ever question how great of a BORK you are. I can't imagine anyone thinking you are trying to screw them over or anything
  • Jetmech. you are the man.....
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Hey, Vinny. You know you didn't have to do this. I don't know if you got my message on facebook, but I know you didn't stiff me. Canada Post/Sasquatch sucks. But seriously, you don't have to do anything. We're still cool either way, bro :) Cheers.
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    shipping to and from canada sucks. Diamondog and I did a trade last year and it took forever for him to get my cigars.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    SOmething is Up with Shipping Cigars, I have had three Packages Hijacked or Lost,even with Tracking and The Tracker said delivered...... Just sucks, So I can feel your pain , I know for a Fact I have lost over 50 cigars in the lat 5 months In the Mail. Or at least thats what has been presented to me. Me and BOTL had a thing happen just last month.... then out of Knowehre he gets a FInal Notice to pick something up at the Post office .. that he never got the First Notice on.. These postmen stick slips in Mail and it gots lost in flyers etc. I was told by the postman to ALWAYS get tracking and let the recipent know when to expect it and to alwasy check your FLYErs or Junk mail for slips .
  • I can totally vouch for Vinny. He's a stand up BOTL and can't wait for him to move next month down the road closer to me so we can smoke together more often :)
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    How long has it been? I have waited up to a month to get something...then again I am waiting on 2 pkgs, 1 of which from like December lol ahhh well....
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Hear me my brothers, and know this for truth... I sent packages to sol in jolly old England, and to laker in Canada ON THE SAME DAY.

sol's managed to cross an entire OCEAN and still get there TWO WEEKS ahead of lakers.

Just one more reason CANADA SUCKS!

(Canadian people dont seem to however.)

(At least BOTL's...)

:-D

• bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    easy now sniper :) we like our country, as you like yours. I have had a great re-shipper (Jim in Buffalo) He has been wonderfully generous! Receiving, storing then re-posting my packages which have arrived safely & in a very timely manner using USPS, which transfers to Canada Post. When ccom used to ship direct, they arrived consistently in 7-8 days, using those same 2 government agencies. It was always recommended by Jeff to keep it about $150 max, so the box size didn't draw too much attention. Not sure whether something has changed with customs or what. Certainly hope not. Hope these issues remain isolated, but it does sound like they are becoming more frequent :( Thanks again to all who have so kindly offered their help to their 'foreign' botls :) Hope your kindness and generosity will continue inspite of these challenges.
  • bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    brotheradam:
    I can totally vouch for Vinny. He's a stand up BOTL and can't wait for him to move next month down the road closer to me so we can smoke together more often :)
    ////that is where Wayne lives now too...just down the road 15 minutes from me. While we have met, the cold has not allowed a herf, as of yet :( When the weather warms, we will partake in the burning of the sacrificial leaf.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    The Sniper:
    Hear me my brothers, and know this for truth... I sent packages to sol in jolly old England, and to laker in Canada ON THE SAME DAY.

sol's managed to cross an entire OCEAN and still get there TWO WEEKS ahead of lakers.

Just one more reason CANADA SUCKS!

(Canadian people dont seem to however.)

(At least BOTL's...)

:-D

damn, thats crazy.
  • dowjr1dowjr1 Posts: 600
    I had the same thing happen on a cigars for troops package I sent to my next door neighbor who is serving in Afghn. I sent it all out perfectly and POOF...never arrived. Pitiful.