Home General Discussion
Options

Hooray!!! Gifts of a questionable legality!!!

The in-laws just got back from a vacation in Cozumel. My father in-law smuggled some Cohiba Panetelas back for me! I can’t wait to smoke one! Thanks dad!!

Comments

• Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Make sure they're the real deal. Just sayin.
  • Options
    bluezulubluezulu Posts: 136 ✭✭✭
    I mean fake or not still tobacco right?
  • Options
    bluezulu:
    only if you like smoking cardboard. My pops went to Baja and brought back some Montecristo's in a 5 pack glass pack....the moment i saw those i told him they were fake...especially when he paid 35 bucks for them. There is Casa Del Habano about 20 min from me.....when im in the mood, i just drive to Tijuana and pick some up. Some of the fakes are done with horrible tabacco and taste very bad. There are good fakes that are just as good as a decent non isom premium.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    bluezulu:
    Nope. Not necessarily. Newspaper, string, dog poop, other leaves...
  • Options
    JY001JY001 Posts: 49
    Unless you know they are real, I wouldn't be smoking those...seriously. You have no idea what is rolled in there. If they weren't purchased at an LCDH in Mexico you can be sure they are fake.
  • Options
    bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    docbp87:
    bluezulu:
    Nope. Not necessarily. Newspaper, string, dog poop, other leaves...
    ////boy that sounds so tempting when you put it like that....never really thought about fakes being, well really fake....just kinda assumed they were made elsewhere...but just re-banded with fake labels....I did always think I would wanna smoke a random one 1st b4 I paid a lot to some guy on a beach....perhaps that is just me though!?!?!
  • Options
    DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    You should be receiving more shortly. I hope they make it soon, the post office says we can't track shipmentsd to the us unless its to another APO.