Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

First Bomb

Approximately ten minutes ago I was called into the EOD office. It appeared that I had recieved a BOMB in the mail. HOLY $HIT! What a bomb it was. I am pretty sure this is the first bomb RCY Cigars has sent out, and also the first one that I have recieved. I am still shaking from the pure excitement. 3x each of AVO No.2s, Romeo Y Julieta Reserva Real; 2x each of Perdomo lot 23, A. Fuente Reserva Xtra Viejo #77, Nub Cameroon, Nub Habano, Macanudo V. 2000; 4x CAO Brazilia! One of the guys from the DCCC was standing next to me when I opened it and almost fell over. He has been revived and the cigars are resting comfortably and will stay where they are for a week. My question is: do i need to wait to get on the good traders list before I can vouch for him. He has been here for less time than me, and I am not quite sure how that works. Anyways he's a stand up guy to me. Thanks for your service, thanks in general, and welcome home.

Comments

• JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    Congrats on your first bomb.

The way I understand it, you can drop his name in the Good Traders thread right away, at least I do when I receive something.
    Light 'em up.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    If somebody has bombed you I don't think there is any concern with him holding up his end of a trade. Go ahead and add him to the list. Nice score!
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    DAMN! That's one heck of a selection! Those are some really nice smokes. I hope you and the boys enjoy them! I'm sure there are more things headed your way... just sayin' ;-)
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    nice bomb! hope your humidor has enough room!

"Long ashes my friends."

• DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    Hence the coolidor post. We just got the humidification system sorted out. I booted some of the USO's sticks out of my personal humidor into the baggies the bomb came in, with humidification. I am ordering some humi packs for my out going bombs. I fear that the package I sent Smokeysuit the other day may not make it in time (Had 0 humidification options... left the ziplock in the humi open for a day and put them in). The next package will be better prepaired.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    NICE HIT RCY!!!

• jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very cool. Your first cigar bomb gets you really excited. Well..... actually they all do after that too. Enjoy! nice hit.
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    congrats, enjoy it! It'll help the time go by fast where you're at :)