Home Non Cigar Related

shooting video

Sol1821Sol1821 Posts: 707 ✭✭
just a little shooting video i made, its only bb guns but its still fun lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAuRii4ZtnY

Comments

• DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    Only got to watch the first thirty seconds before the net dropped, but it looked pretty good.
  • Sol1821Sol1821 Posts: 707 ✭✭
    lol the first 30 sec's or so isn't the best, it gets better, with moving/pistol/mag changes/shooting from weak side ;)
  • GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    Thats pretty cool, do your neighbors complain at all? I noticed a swingset next door and was wondering what they thought about a guy playing with military style weapons. Is that CO2? Do you ever get freezup?
  • Sol1821Sol1821 Posts: 707 ✭✭
    hey dude hows it going?

no my neighbours are great, I've gotten them into shooting as well so we often shoot out back together.
    there's 0.001% chance of anything leaving my garden and bouncing over there's(the targets I've set out are designed so there are no ricochets), so i dont shoot when there kids are out the back playing. just in case.

that gun is an electric air soft gun. its not very powerful but its great fun. its shoots little plastic balls.
    i dont get this thing about co2 freeze up, i have loads of co2 guns which i shoot very fast and I've never had any problems at all :S