Home Cigar 101
Options

How To Smoke A Cigar Video

kaelariakaelaria Posts: 572
First of all a big disclaimer: everything stated here is my OPINION. As is EVERY other how to video on smoking, keeping, fondling, etc. cigars. If you disagree with any of my OPINIONS here, that’s cool. But I don’t care. I’m putting this info out there because I get multiple requests for it every week, so I want to help those looking for the info. I realize there are probably 100 other articles on it already, but I’m going to give my OPINIONS and talk about what I prefer. Enjoy the video, but if you feel the need to tell me I’m ‘wrong’ about any of these OPINIONS, do everyone else a favor and keep it to yourself, or better yet, make your own video with your own OPINIONS. http://cigarobsession.com/informational/how-to-smoke-a-cigar/

Comments

• Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    I thought it was a pretty good video. I was impressed with the way it ran. Most videos stop to re-buffer during it. Yours kept running with no interruptions. Picture clarity was really good too, what model camera where you using....if you don't mind me asking.
  • Options
    kaelariakaelaria Posts: 572
    Thanks! I can't take credit for YouTube's servers though ;) The cam is just a cheap Flip. I actually hate it, but it's not like I make any money from this, so I'm not investing any more! lol
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Boy, Bryan, you did e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g WRONG!!! Just kidding, great video as always. I especially like the part where you explain how each cigar will need to be smoked a little differently. Even as an experienced aficianado sometimes I find it difficult to find a particular cigar's pace. Lots of good info in your video, I'm sure plenty of beginners will get a lot from it!
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Good video. I appreciate how thorough your approach is, it's really one-stop shopping for a new cigar smoker to learn useful info.
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Looked Ok to me.