Home Non Cigar Related

Vacation in less than 5 weeks

kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
So the wife, myself and 5 friends are gonna be heading on vacation ....... We are heading down to Cancun, Mexico ............ Really excited since the wife and I havent been away since our honeymoon ..... We are doing an all inclusive and staying at the Wyndham Viva Maya for close to a week. I am pumped as I just purchased my my new cigar caddy an Otterbox 5000 case thats setup for cigars ..... I'll be bringing about 15 sticks ( mainly me and maybe the wife smoking) . Iam just really looking forward to not having any worries for a few days and gettin all sauced up all day long ...... Anybody know any legit cigar dealers in the Cancun area. Thanks

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    I don't but have a blast man, sounds like you're ready for some west and welaxation.
  • Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    La Casa del Habana. They have one location in Cancun (haven't been there so I can't help with that one but the address is on their site online) and one in Playa del Carmen that we visited recently. Be prepared to spend a LOT but you will get legitimate ISOMs. Anywhere else, I wouldn't trust them. Counterfeits are everywhere in Mexico.

Above all else, have fun and be safe.
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    I'll be looking for some nice cigars on vacation in Mexico as well. I am scheduled to hit a few cities for various activites with the wife. Sportfishing in PV, Tequilla tours in Mazatlan, and lounging on the beach in Cancun. Have a safe trip and report back in you find any nice cigar places!