Home Cigar 101

Just wanted to introduce myself!

MarmicoMarmico Posts: 93
I joined a while ago, but just started checking out the forum. Anyway, I'm Mario. I started smoking just shy of a year ago on my eighteenth birthday, my uncle and my stepdad took me out for my first cigar, and I was hooked! Since then I've just been trying to try as much as possible and establish what I do and don't like. I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone on here!
-Mario

Comments

• RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forums, it's a lot of good people here. Lots of information and fun games you can get involved in if you choose. Enjoy and welcome again....
  • JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    Hey, it's-a Mario! Welcome to the neighborhood.
    Light 'em up.
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the boards, brother!
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Welcome Brother
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Welcome to the forum! Tell you brother, Luigi, to stay away though. He's not welcome.....lol
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    Welcome Mario. Great group of guys here.
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    Welcome to the forum! Tell you brother, Luigi, to stay away though. He's not welcome.....lol

Now the princess, on the other hand, has her own thread in the non-cigar related category and is always welcome!
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Hi Mario, welcome to the club.
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Hi. Now hands up, and surrender your cash. 18 Huh? Well, at least you'll have a few decades to get out of debt. Drop your mailing address in your bio. People here send crap cigars all over the world.
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome. This is a great group to learn from at any age. I am several times your age and it was my 19 year old son that got me into man made cigars.

Welcome aboard.