Home Non Cigar Related

Moved to Utah

GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
I have been away from the forums for a while because I have been having a huge 2 weeks. I spent a couple days driving from MN to UT where I have been relocated and closed on our house yesterday. This is our first house so were pretty jazzed about that.

Work has been pretty intense recently and it doesn't look like it will slow down any time soon which is good and bad.

Time to send out some packages...

Comments

• The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    AWESOME! Congratulations on the first home purchase Goldy, huge event in every man's life my brother. I hope you and the family are very happy there for a long long time.

Oh, packages you say? I think you need to post the new addy on this thread RIGHT NOW so we can send you some housewarming gifts.... :-)

• doromathdoromath Posts: 576
    Congrats on the house! Where in Utah if you don't mind me asking? I go through there every few years for business.
  • GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    The Sniper:
    AWESOME! Congratulations on the first home purchase Goldy, huge event in every man's life my brother. I hope you and the family are very happy there for a long long time.

Oh, packages you say? I think you need to post the new addy on this thread RIGHT NOW so we can send you some housewarming gifts.... :-)

Ha, this address is staying seceret for as long as possible.
    doromath:
    Congrats on the house! Where in Utah if you don't mind me asking? I go through there every few years for business.
    Salt Lake. Let me know if you swing by!
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So.....ummmm..... are you thinking about picking up a few new wives while you are there?
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Congrats on the move, Goldy! Actually...may I have your new address? Bork-O-Dex ain't gonna update itself.
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Goldy:
    The Sniper:

Not so secret....Muahahaha....
  • doromathdoromath Posts: 576
    Will do! I usually fly into and out of SLC and make it a point to have a night there before I depart. Last time I ended up buying a cigar from a head shop and smoking it at the coffee shop across the street. Coffee was awesome but the head shop killed the Fuente :(
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Congrats man. Colorado isnt to far away so if you find your way here, drop me a line.
    cabinetmaker:
    Goldy:
    The Sniper:

Not so secret....Muahahaha....
    I was hoping you wouldn't see this thread but you have my work address anyway :)
    firetruckguy:
    Congrats man. Colorado isnt to far away so if you find your way here, drop me a line.

My friends and I have been talking about heading back to Greely for a short vacation so I'll give you a shout if we do that.