Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Dennis Miller on Twitter

lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
I'm kinda new to the twitter scene, but I stumbled upon Dennis Miller and his tweets have me in stitches! So, for all you twits on here, you need to follow him.

Here's a little sample:

"NYTimes leans more to the left than a NASCAR driver on muscle relaxants, that's why they have poorer circulation than Michael Moore in a Speedo."

And don't worry Vulch, he goes after the right too:

"I haven't seen Tammy Faye Boehner crying in public in a while. Maybe he's cleared the narrow shoals of Change of Life?"

Fun stuff.

btw, my twitter acct is m_walsh88.
Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..

Comments

• Options
    quix24quix24 Posts: 66
    I've found that twitter has a great cigar community. I use it all the time i'm @JimmySmith24
  • Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My college is pushing Twitter as a teaching tool. It looks like I am going to have to get an account. I'm being dragged out of the dark ages kicking and screaming.

When I get an account, probably today or tomorrow, I'll have to look you guys up. When I do, please be patient, my kids tell my I'm an analog guy in a digital world!
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Lollllllllllllllllllllll.....I was singled out in a post as being the defender of the left, I dont know if I should be honored or offended, lol.

Miller is a joke to me because he flows with the poltiical winds as if he was running for office. If the left gets on the popularity bandwagon like the Palinbaggers and jesusfreaks anytime soon, Miller will be doing commentary on Rachel Maddow...........and in all honesty, he lost me as MNF announcer----he....was....TERRIBLE
  • Options
    bigjohn125bigjohn125 Posts: 476
    Just started following...awesome!