Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Evan, you're the man!

Hey guys, some of you might have seen my post a few weeks back when the AJ corona sampler came on the weekend blitz. I'm in the UK doing my Masters and I was hoping someone would be so kind as to help with forward shipping. Evan (ejenne87) offered to help out, and I just got the package. Not only did he cover the shipping, but he threw a few extras in too - including two barberpoles, a style of cigar I've been wanting to try for ages, La Herencia Cubana Dos Capas and a CAO America - to remind me of home! ;) It's rare you find a community where guys are willing to come through like that for near strangers, and it seems like that's the sort of community this forum is day in and day out. Evan really helped out and man, I'm grateful. So thanks to him and props to all of you guys who know what brotherhood and community mean. And hear this, when I'm back in the States this summer, he can expect retribution! ;)

Comments

• Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    This is the kind of stuff that makes these forums (and the BOTL here) the best there is.

• Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    One of the best guys!! When I was a noob here last year, Evan and betasynn (sp) Joe, bombed me with over 70 premium cigars!!! Always a great community here!