Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Cohiba Behike

I have some Cohiba BHK52 that have been resting since late summer/early fall, I want to see if there is any interest in making a trade for Opus X BBMF...I am not looking for any other Opus except this right now. I am not 100% sure I want to part with BHK just gauging interest at this point.

Comments

• KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Whats the dollar amount on that behike? I've seen a wide range of prices so I'm not sure what would be comparable.

"Long ashes my friends."

• zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Krieg:
    Whats the dollar amount on that behike? I've seen a wide range of prices so I'm not sure what would be comparable.
    They range, like you said, but I've seen them from $40-$90
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    I know of a retailer that sells them for 388 a box of 10. So...38.80 a piece.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    I paid considerably more because I bought singles and I'm in Canada...
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Diamondog:
    Sorry about that, DD. If it makes you feel better, the site I was talking about took the Behikes off about 7 min after my last post while he was updating his site. Looks like they're no longer available at all.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    wwhwang:
    Diamondog:
    Sorry about that, DD. If it makes you feel better, the site I was talking about took the Behikes off about 7 min after my last post while he was updating his site. Looks like they're no longer available at all.
    Thats ok, I have a box of BHK56 enroute...