Home Ratings & Reviews

Illusione

Not bad, Meduim body stick; wouldn't call is a full bodied stick. I like the MOW Puro much better. I ordered 5 of the Corona size just to give thm a go. It had a bit of spice, and some earth tunes but I didn't pick up the cider.

The stick did have a nice feel to the wrapper, no burn issues and smoked well.

A decent change up stick but probable would not buy a box; I have other favorites that I would reserve a budget for.

Next up, LFD Air Bender; I hear good things about that one. I ordered 5 of the Rubosto size.

Comments

• docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Which corona? The MK?
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    I found an Illusione in my humidor today, this is probably two years old. I had to get online and order more so I got some... 88, cg4, mj12, and MK. I never see these in my local shops, Perhaps I should ask the owners why that is.
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    kaspera79:
    I found an Illusione in my humidor today, this is probably two years old. I had to get online and order more so I got some... 88, cg4, mj12, and MK. I never see these in my local shops, Perhaps I should ask the owners why that is.
    Very possible that bad boy came from me, which one is it?

Dion is very selective about who can carry his lines. Thats probably why ...
  • MperconteMperconte Posts: 367
    Yes, The MK
    madurofan:
    kaspera79:

Actually, I bought those online after reading a rave review by you a couple years ago. It is an 888. I bought some 88, 888, and 4/2gs after your high praise. They did not disappoint. Some memorable sticks from you were that tat black and the Rocky Patel Winter ( blue and silver label ) You did share some fine sticks.
  • rossdavey2rossdavey2 Posts: 979
    Illusione got me into fine cigars. My local shop has these in all the time and they got me hooked on smoking. I love the 88. In fact I will be ordering a box soon.
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    kaspera79:
    madurofan:
    kaspera79:

Actually, I bought those online after reading a rave review by you a couple years ago. It is an 888. I bought some 88, 888, and 4/2gs after your high praise. They did not disappoint. Some memorable sticks from you were that tat black and the Rocky Patel Winter ( blue and silver label ) You did share some fine sticks.
    Heh coulda swore I sent you a hl from the box I acquired. Glad you liked what I sent ya. And glad to still see your old ass around here :) ... We gotta figure out a way to have a smoke some time bud .
    madurofan:
    kaspera79:
    madurofan:
    kaspera79:

Heh coulda swore I sent you a hl from the box I acquired. Glad you liked what I sent ya. And glad to still see your old ass around here :) ... We gotta figure out a way to have a smoke some time bud .
    You very well may have sent one my way... But you will someday know old ass guys can't remember ****.