Home Non Cigar Related

Catalog Content

alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
Not trying to advertise for any competitors here, but my mini-write up of the AB Sungrowns made it in to the newest catalog, lol. I was looking through the catalog, and of course stopped at the Sungrowns. I was reading the little write-up and was like, "Wow, that's just how I feel about this cigar." Then at the bottom, there's the " -Alien in Ft Polk, LA" tagline, lol. I did the customer review on them when I first tried them, so over a year ago. I had completely forgotten about it until now. Its really nothing of any consequence, I just thought it was kinda cool and wanted to share.

Comments

• skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Haha that's awesome!
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    ha, that is pretty cool. I'd keep a copy if I we're you.
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Hey Tony ...... How can you be sure that its you ....... Huh I am sure that there are other Alien's running around in Ft. Polk LA ...... just not you .... I mean there is no last name or last initial ... wait ..... do aliens have last names ???? Ok so maybe it is you ..... LOL thats freaking sweet
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    That's awesome. Now you can tell all your friends that you are an accomplished cigar critic whose reviews have been published!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    That's really awesome man!
  • dwayne3307dwayne3307 Posts: 272
    You should get as many copies as you can and frame one of them. Take the rest and autograph them and hand them out as Christmas and birthday presents!!
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Hey, you're famous! And you need to pm me your address (crap pass)!
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I am going to save a copy. I don't know about autographing it and handing it out as birthday presents, but if I could get a few copies of it, I might send them out with bombs, lol. Cross your fingers that you may actually get an autographed catalog in a future trade/bomb!
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    sweet stuff, wish I could get that kind of publicity some day ;)
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Wow, can I have your autograph? Just put on a box of cigars and send it to me...
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    cabinetmaker:
    Wow, can I have your autograph? Just put on a box of cigars and send it to me...
    LOL!

That's awesome Tony - way to go!
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
    cabinetmaker:
    Oh oh me too!!! lol
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    cabinetmaker:
    Oh oh me too!!! lol
    Okay, just everyone who wants an autographed box sign up here. I will go ahead and order a bunch of boxes, and as I smoke through them, I will autograph them and mail 'em out to you guys. I feel honored.
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    alienmisprint:
    ENFIDL:
    cabinetmaker:
    Oh oh me too!!! lol
    Okay, just everyone who wants an autographed box sign up here. I will go ahead and order a bunch of boxes, and as I smoke through them, I will autograph them and mail 'em out to you guys. I feel honored.

Since I'm sure there will be overwhelming demand for these boxes, I'll save you some time. No need to smoke the contents of the box...just autograph and send it right out! It's the least I can do to help out and save ya some time!
    skweekz:
    alienmisprint:
    ENFIDL:
    cabinetmaker:
    Oh oh me too!!! lol

Since I'm sure there will be overwhelming demand for these boxes, I'll save you some time. No need to smoke the contents of the box...just autograph and send it right out! It's the least I can do to help out and save ya some time!
    You know what I like your style I too shall take one for the team and not require the contents to be smoked on my autographed box :)