Home Cigar 101

Humi help?

Okay so i have started to really get into cigars and the old cigar box with a humidor in it isn't cutting it anymore and i am looking for a good humidor that holds around 150 cigars. I was wondering where i could find a good one for not to expensive that holds a good seal and doesn't have problems. Brands or sites or any help would be great thanks guys.

Comments

• cigarbid.com. works a lot like ebay.  They have quite a few options as far as humis go.
  • Thanks what are some good brands of Humi's i see a rocky patel one on there it looks pretty good i just don't know which ones i believe have good seals any help would be great thanks.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I've heard good things about one called a "Havana Foot Locker", it is a bit larger than what you're looking for, but that's a good thing since you'll likely fill up a 150 count in no time at all. They are reasonably priced from what I've seen, depending on where you look they can be around $150, maybe less if you get a deal. Here's a link to an auction for one ending Thursday, might be worth watching. Link!.
  • bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    Have the Havana Foot Locker. Mine is a 400 ct with two large trays. Thing is solid, I got (2) 1 lb bags of beads since the day after I finished seasoning it and I don't think it has been outside the 65-68% range. I love it!
  • Ya i have been hearing lots of great things about the havana where did u pick yours u.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    bbc020:
    Have the Havana Foot Locker. Mine is a 400 ct with two large trays. Thing is solid, I got (2) 1 lb bags of beads since the day after I finished seasoning it and I don't think it has been outside the 65-68% range. I love it!
    2 pounds in that thing? wow. I have been eying a 3000 count display case... Not sure when I'd buy it right now, but definitely down the road..
  • bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    smokester:
    Ya i have been hearing lots of great things about the havana where did u pick yours u.
    You gots PM smokester
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    3000 count !! You have more cigars than some shops I've been to.. Now that gives you the chance to really age some of them..
  • cheaphumidors.com has great imperfects for sale. Me and a friend have bought imperfects from that site and neither of us have ever had a problem. The products are guaranteed with a warrenty and all. Mine has a great seal and holds humidity just fine. I managed to pick up a 300ct with a single tray for 95 shipped. ch ch ch check it out!