Home Ratings & Reviews

Alejandro Turrent Triple Play

cooch36cooch36 Posts: 714 ✭✭
Anyone else try these I had one in my humi thats been there for 5 months, no idea where I got it. And dam...... it was a surprisingly nice smoke, real nice flavors with a few changes smooth, mellow, flavorful medium cigar. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments

• blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    I've been wanting to grab a 5'er of these to try. They're triple maduros if I'm thinking of the correct cigar.
  • dowjr1dowjr1 Posts: 600
    Man I haven't tried these but they are on my (short) list of stogies to try out.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    I had one yesterday. Very good flavors. But I think I had a dud as far as construction. It was either plugged or over humidified. Draw was way too tight, even after a few pokes with a draw poker. I'll have to try another one soon, cuz it was in my wheelhouse as far as the flavors.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    LOVE THIS STICK!!!! Better than the Camacho Triple Play, and better price. Top 5 or 10 stick for me.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    I need to try this one.

• RoyalCigarsRoyalCigars Posts: 106

I completely agree with you guys! REALLY want to try this out! Especially a 60 ring, or something north of 54 anyway. I heard its pretty good. Getting good reviews.....Someone said that they thought it was better than the Camacho Triple Play. I think they mean the "Triple Maduro". But no matter. I still have to try the new Macanudo Royale Cru, Hoyo de Monterrey Reposado en Cedros, the Kristoff Line, the La Aroma de Cuba line, Ernesto Perez Carillo's new Lines.....and so on.

-Regards and Long Ashes!

• VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    I did indeed my Triple Maduro.......but see that, The Triple Play is so much better I even forgot the other ones name.
  • rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    I like Camacho Triple Maduro more than T. Turrent. This is also excellent.
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    I just got one from Bandy09 as part of my wish. Been wanting to try this one!
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    I've smoked a few of these... The first one was harsh and I could tell needed a bit of rest. The construction on it was also terrible - it wouldn't hold an ash, and the wrapper looked like crap. Smoked another recently, and while the construction was much better and the flavors more mature, I still found it be a rather boring smoke. Not one I would buy (can't say "again", as both times it was given to me)
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    stephen_hannibal:
    I need to try this one.

+1