Home Cigar 101

BBQ

MarkbbMarkbb Posts: 196
Bros. I just had some riblets and a Greycliff.....pure heaven....smoked the riblets then fried them and tossed em with BBQ sauce and Franks....finger licking and topped it off with a Greycliff.....good stuff

Comments

• kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    gotta admit, im jealous.

i may have to do something simaler this afternoon. i dont have any greycliff though. ill do the poor mans version. BBQ chicken and a 5 vegas.

i think you hit on something there, mark:
    Isnt that why we love to smoke cigars. those perfect moments? thank you for telling us about yours.
  • MarkbbMarkbb Posts: 196
    kuzi16:
    gotta admit, im jealous.

i may have to do something simaler this afternoon. i dont have any greycliff though. ill do the poor mans version. BBQ chicken and a 5 vegas.

i think you hit on something there, mark:
    Isnt that why we love to smoke cigars. those perfect moments? thank you for telling us about yours.
    Let me tell you Kuzi that cigar had just the right amount of flavor to top it off....wife keeps looking at me like I'm wierd, but it is damn tasty stuff!
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭

Mark,

I've heard good things about the greycliff.  Which did you have to compliment the riblets?  I'd love your review of the cigar that topped of the great meal.

• j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    That sounds like something I could really go for, some good BBQ and a good cigar to top it off.

Recently I tried the Gurkha G3 triple ligero and that struck me as a cigar that would be most excellent after a hearty meal.

Joe
  • LarryDLarryD Posts: 59
    I think I just purchased a sampler with a greycilff in it from another site. I've heard all good things about them! Can't wait!
  • rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    I have a Graycliffe Professionale Presidente in my humi right now, waiting for a special occasion. I got it in a CCOM build your own sampler a few months ago. It was my very first order and I had no idea what I was looking for at the time, but I got lucky on that one I think.
  • carmike22carmike22 Posts: 70
    Mummm BBQ and a good cigar soods good right about now. The weather is beautiful outside right now so I just might have to do that.