• Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Very excited about this stick!
  • Options
    kaelariakaelaria Posts: 572
    Thats what she said
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    nice review. The prices on these are high. I haven't watched your video yet as I'm at work however how would you compare these to say the family reserve 46/45 or the 80th maddy? I'm curios as with these prices it's almost as high as the ones I mentioned.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrel:
    nice review. The prices on these are high. I haven't watched your video yet as I'm at work however how would you compare these to say the family reserve 46/45 or the 80th maddy? I'm curios as with these prices it's almost as high as the ones I mentioned.
    Actually the price point on these sticks works out to $18/stick, quite a bit lower than the others...considering the ring on this stick there doesn't seem to be any markup on the limited release factor of it in comparison to pricing on the standard Padron 64 anny pricing, The imperial would be the closest in vitola and goes for $14 or $15/stick so more tobbacco equates the increased price...
  • Options
    Diamondog:
    phobicsquirrel:
    Actually the price point on these sticks works out to $18/stick, quite a bit lower than the others...considering the ring on this stick there doesn't seem to be any markup on the limited release factor of it in comparison to pricing on the standard Padron 64 anny pricing, The imperial would be the closest in vitola and goes for $14 or $15/stick so more tobbacco equates the increased price...
    Thanks Diamond.. I know though for the amount and such 277 isn't too high though I'm just a cheap-ass.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrel:
    Diamondog:
    phobicsquirrel:
    Thanks Diamond.. I know though for the amount and such 277 isn't too high though I'm just a cheap-ass.
    I hear ya....I think they are also selling 5 packs, less money output same pricing though overall....I cannot wait to try one of these this spring, warm weather, I am stoked!
  • Options
    I wish they had those two pack with both wrappers for sale. I'd buy two. I hate paying 92 bucks for 5 cigars that I haven't had and all the same wrapper.. oh the decisions.
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    phobicsquirrel:
    I wish they had those two pack with both wrappers for sale. I'd buy two. I hate paying 92 bucks for 5 cigars that I haven't had and all the same wrapper.. oh the decisions.
    I was thinking the same thing Pheebs. I would damn sure jump on the 2 pk to try one of each, even though the size really doesn't excite me much. I am not a fan of huge ring gauge cigars, but I do love Padrons.
  • Options
    You know... if your interested I'd be down for getting a 5er of one wrapper if you do the same of the other and maybe would could trade out 2 or something?
  • Options
    kaelariakaelaria Posts: 572
    I would say these are like having really big x000 cigars with a little more complexity. Not as flavorful or as powerful as the other limiteds or even normal anniversary blends but long smoke time.