Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Tatuaje Series P Toro **Revisted Three months**

Tatuaje Series P

A little worn for wear wrapper is a bit discolored and weathered looking. A little salt and pepper bite. Taste like a combination of the Tatuaje line there is some strength and bite behind this one. Burn is a little wavy but self correcting. Cedar pepper sweetness leaving a dry feel in the mouth. A tang and an almost sawdust feel. I can tell their is premium product in this cigar. A lot of the nobles Havana line with some of the monster series like the Boris. Looking at the wrapper reminded me of the Boris except with red lettering instead of black. An almost minty cotton candy flavor with a long finish and a bit of maple syrup sweetness notes show up about half way. Leather and some cinnamon come to the party through the retrohale in the final third. The burn finished perfectly.

.  Final thoughts:

More than I expected from the cutting room floor. A box buy is required as this is all of Tatuaje lines rolled up into one. The is a good cigar boarding on great. I'm glad I took the plunge on six and now a box is in order. No hesitation.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Comments

• Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Good review bro! I've always enjoyed the Serie P from Tat. I think I need to pick up a box of these before long!
  • Options
    BlueRingsBlueRings Posts: 367
    PuroFreak:
    Good review bro! I've always enjoyed the Serie P from Tat. I think I need to pick up a box of these before long!

A PM to you.
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Nice review. I've got an order showing up next week with one of these in it. Haven't tried it yet.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Is this the new line, or the old line?
  • Options
    New line, these are blended better than the previous of the series. Really liking these and so is my pocketbook.
  • Options
    Back again, this time in the Series P. I purchased these in April and at the three month mark these are aging beautifully. I actually like these better than from my initial impression on the 7th Capa even though they share the same wrapper. At this price point they are the least expensive of the line which makes it a must buy in my book. I nubbed this one which I barely do. The cutting room floor never tasted so good.