Home Ratings & Reviews

Perdomo 2

beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
Went to a Perdomo event last night. Wasn't too impressed. The freebie, Lot 23 or something like that, was bad. No flavor, clogged up. Snuffed it about 1/4 way through. I then bought an overpriced Perdomo 2. Nice Habano wrapper. I almost enjoyed it.

Comments

• RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Beatnic, sorry to hear that. Don't know which Perdomo Lot 23 you had. But, I have some robusto natural that are wonderful to me. I haven't had any issues with them. If it wasn't for my AVO's and El Titans, I'd probably smoke those more. I haven't had the maduro and you didn't specify which one and size. I would try a revisit on those. But as always this is just my opinion and that' s your palate.
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Lot 23's are awesome, try another one. There's always the chance of a dud. My first GOF was a total dud.
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    They had the stick pre-cut, sitting in a basket. I'm thinking they had done it too early and the humidity had gotten in. Just didn't draw well. And got clogged very early. The perdomo2 I had was just out of a box and still wrapped. It smoked much better.
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    yeah lot 23 is way better then what u got...re visit brother! i may have one coming ur way lol...just maybe lol....and i love perdomo 2!!! yellow band or the red...only one is 2008 other is 09...i like th e08 way better!!! I got a few of these
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    I'm going against the grain here, but I was never a fan of the Lot 23 or the Perdomo 2. The ESV, Patriarch, and Cuban Parejo are all excellent cigars though.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    alienmisprint:
    I'm going against the grain here, but I was never a fan of the Lot 23 or the Perdomo 2. The ESV, Patriarch, and Cuban Parejo are all excellent cigars though.
    .. Plus one there Alien... I never really followed Perdomo all that closely, thus not a big fan. Yet.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    kaspera79:
    alienmisprint:
    .. Plus one there Alien... I never really followed Perdomo all that closely, thus not a big fan. Yet.
    When I first started smoking, I was really into the ESV 2nds. I bet I went through 4 or 5 bundles of those.....damn fine smokes. The Patriarch is by far my favorite by Perdomo though.
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    smoked two perdomos two tonight....one yellow band and other red band maduro...i seem to like the red band one better