Home Non Cigar Related

Gotta Brag

YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
I just have to brag a little. My son in the 82nd Airborne just finished Special Forces selection school and he has been selected. Now he can relax a little and enjoy his wedding on 4/30.

A good cigar in his honor tonight.

Comments

• skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Congrats to both him and you! No greater feeling in the world than having your kid succeed!
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    YankeeMan:
    I just have to brag a little. My son in the 82nd Airborne just finished Special Forces selection school and he has been selected. Now he can relax a little and enjoy his wedding on 4/30.

A good cigar in his honor tonight.

Attention!!! Congrats are in order. Well done and well wishes on his wedding.....
  • DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    skweekz:
    Congrats to both him and you! No greater feeling in the world than having your kid succeed!

+1 Thats one hell of a success too!
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Impressive! Congratulations to you, and he (or vice-versa).
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats to him. What an accomplishment! You should brag and smoke a good cigar to celebrate.
  • cooch36cooch36 Posts: 714 ✭✭
    Congrats Bro......to the both of you and please tell your son thanks for his service.
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Congrats! That is great news!
  • mfotismfotis Posts: 720 ✭✭
    Congrats, great job!!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    That's awesome! Congrats, selection is 2 weeks of pure living hell. You have every right to brag! Best of luck to him going through the Q course! SERE from what I hear is the worst part
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks. He told me about SERE and it doesn't sound like fun.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Congrats to the offspring, he earned that one!