Home Non Cigar Related

GOT A FREAKING PROMOTION!!!!!!!

Welp after 4 long years I finally got a promotion!
I don't start the new position til 6/13 but the pay is retroactive to the beginning of the year!

Bout freaking time!

Comments

• PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Wow! That is really awesome bro! Congrats and I hope you smoke a good cigar to celebrate!!
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Congrats Stephen, light one up and enjoy the moment. Don't know what it is you do. But 90% of the time with a promotion comes more responsibility. You must be very good at it. Enjoy.
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    congratulations.

more money for cigars.
    One God, One Truth
  • HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Congrats man! The retroactive pay increase is awesome!
  • ScottTDawgScottTDawg Posts: 206 ✭✭
    Congrats! That's great news! The retroactive pay is a nice touch.

• The HoosThe Hoos Posts: 42
    Heavy:
    Congrats man! The retroactive pay increase is awesome!
    +1 HELL YEAH
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Great news for you Stephen.. Maybe we will see more posts on the "Things I Love Forum" and less on the "Things I Hate", since work seems to have been a source of frustration.
  • MperconteMperconte Posts: 367
    Ah ****, look out, he got promoted to fries. :)
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    kaspera79:
    Great news for you Stephen.. Maybe we will see more posts on the "Things I Love Forum" and less on the "Things I Hate", since work seems to have been a source of frustration.
    Mo Money, Mo Problems Steve;)...................Congrats in the meantime bro, have a cold one for me.
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Congrats man!!! I'm sure it was deserved after 4 years! Light up something good to celebrate
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    kaspera79:
    +1 man +1

• cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Congrats! **** rolls downhill and now you're not at the bottom pile any longer!
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Way to go, Bro! Of course, you have to allot some of the extra pay toward good cigars.
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Congrats man! Time for a celebration smoke!
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Congrats on the promotion, Stephen!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Congratulations! What smoke are you going to have?
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    james40:
    Congratulations! What smoke are you going to have?
    Congrats. And yes inquiring minds want to know.
  • bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    It is Good Friday you know!?
  • brotheradambrotheradam Posts: 896
    Great news. Congrats.
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Congrats that is great, I know you have been working some crappy hours. Retro pay is fantastic.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    kaspera79:
    +1. Work has seemed to be a source of great frustration for you during my time on the forums, and I can definitely sympathize. It has always seemed to be the right KIND of frustration though, if that makes any sense - the frustration of a professional who is giving everything he has to be the best he can be. Excellent news to see that kind of dedication rewarded!

At the risk of being too philosophical, I truly believe that if a person does the right things, the right way, for the right reasons, eventually good things happen.

Congratulations Stephen!

• jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats buddy
  • undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    Congrats Stephen!!
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    congrats buddy!

"Long ashes my friends."

• camgfscamgfs Posts: 968
    Congrats. Hope you enjoyed your celebration smoke!
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Thought I already posted in here, but you know I was rooting for ya already bro. Congrats!
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    Congrats, sometimes when you wade through the pits of hell you get to the shore and walk on out. Now find a towel and dry off and enjoy all that life brings you.
  • Sol1821Sol1821 Posts: 707 ✭✭
    sweeet
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Way to go, Dude....

Marty

• Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    That's great Stephen, congratulations.