LOL

"Long ashes my friends."

Comments

• HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    LOL - that is awesome. I wish I was able to do that
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    And payday!!!! Hells yeah!

• LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    I H A T E the feeling of getting pulled over.... Ugh, I'd go from sh!tying my pants to being absolutely pissed at that cop in 0.35 seconds
  • Hawk55Hawk55 Posts: 846
    Happy GOOD Friday....
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be better if the freaking temperature got out of the lower 40's. It's the end of April for crying out loud!
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Peace all!
  • DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    That is exactly why I can't be a cop in ATL!
  • letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Posts: 677 ✭✭
    Lasabar:
    I H A T E the feeling of getting pulled over.... Ugh, I'd go from sh!tying my pants to being absolutely pissed at that cop in 0.35 seconds
    +1...I went from"that sucks", to "that cawkgobbler...in like 2 seconds...lol
  • HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    IMO, any fool that cruises slow in the left lane deserves a fate much worse than a fake pull-over from a cop. I've always thought they should be shot on site, but then again that may be a tad bit harsh, but not much ;-)
  • DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    In Atlanta it is now a ticket-able offense to block the fast lane with a car moving at the posted speed limit. They call it impeding the flow of traffic when you are going 70 and everyone else is moving 90+.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Every time I plan to drive through Atlanta, I check that my life insurance policy is paid, eight lanes wide 90 MPH. Go, Speed Racer Go !
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    kaspera79:
    Every time I plan to drive through Atlanta, I check that my life insurance policy is paid, eight lanes wide 90 MPH. Go, Speed Racer Go !
    LOL

"Long ashes my friends."