Home Ratings & Reviews

Illusione HL a.k.a. Holy Lance

image This 7.5

Comments

• docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Good review as always Bryan. The ~hl~ is one of the best cigars Dion makes, IMO.
  • BlueRingsBlueRings Posts: 367
    A must try for anyone and the maduro is also amazing if you can find them.
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    BlueRings:

BlueRings you have a cult like following, lol. After seeing his reveiw. I went to go see if CCOM has any and their all sold out. That figures, must be a great smoke.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    I like everything in the illusione line.. There has been a lot of talk about these lately, in doesn't surprise me they have become a bit difficult to get.
  • BlueRingsBlueRings Posts: 367
    RCY Cigars:
    BlueRings:

BlueRings you have a cult like following, lol. After seeing his reveiw. I went to go see if CCOM has any and their all sold out. That figures, must be a great smoke.

Thanks for the cult like reference, I sent you intel. That is a good name for a cigar site

CIGAR CULT "A following like no other." thank you for the inspriation.
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    BlueRings:
    RCY Cigars:
    BlueRings:

Thanks for the cult like reference, I sent you intel. That is a good name for a cigar site

CIGAR CULT "A following like no other." thank you for the inspriation.

I got it, thanks. Wow, well I'm happy someone got something positive from me. Your welcome I think, lol.