Home General Discussion

Brazilian

This is question for folks at Cigar.com when are you guys and gals gonna get somemore boxes in??I checked my humi. and smoked the last one today!

Comments

• kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Mark, I was just looking at the CAO Brazilian to pick up a few, they are listed as in stock now. Pick up a few Blacks too, also very good
  • MarkbbMarkbb Posts: 196
    I'm talking about the cigar.com brazilian, I've got some CAO on order.....god my wife is gonna kill me....not really its better than smoking cigaretts, use to smoke 2 packs a day and quit cold turkey I'll pick up a cigar in the evenings...
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I just looked on the cigar listing, and all the sizes are in stock except for the torpedos.... which I'm gonna assume are the ones you're after. I still have not tried one of these, had some in my humidor for a while now.

Joe
  • rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    I bought a box of the torpedoes about 6 weeks ago. I think I still have 6-8 left. Better watch for them to be bak in stock again I guess.
  • LarryDLarryD Posts: 59
    This is  a dandy cigar worth more than you have to pay for it (don't tell cigar.com)!
  • Smoke=FireSmoke=Fire Posts: 692 ✭✭✭
    LarryD:
    This is  a dandy cigar worth more than you have to pay for it (don't tell cigar.com)!
    Dangit man!! Shhhh! :P
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    I haven't tried any of the cigar.com house blends.  What are they comparable to?
  • phishermanphisherman Posts: 79
    Each label is different. They are short filler cigars; but I do not see the difference in flavor between these and long filler cigars. The cameroon is a great line as well as the cuban and I have heard very good things about the brazilian line. The burn is always good and the draw is pretty good on these. Try them out. The price is right.
  • Smoke=FireSmoke=Fire Posts: 692 ✭✭✭
    Order the sampler, and you won't be disappointed. I have oredered boxes of both the Red label and the Brazilian, my nod goes to the Brazilian. Though as Dave says, the Cameroon and Cuban are both nice as well.
    I took your advice I just bought the cigar.com house blends Robusto sampler. You said they're short filler, they are hand rolled though right?
    Yea $16 for 7 sticks I couldn't turn that down. If nothing else they'll be good to give to friends that don't smoke regularly. Its been a while since I've had a short filler cigar though. Even the mini RP's and CAO's I pick up are long filler.
  • phishermanphisherman Posts: 79
    Yes they are hand rolled. You will not be disapointed.
    Cool. Looking forward to them. I'll definetly post some reviews.
  • ashmasterashmaster Posts: 237
    Well here goes, I took the opportunity to have my first ccom brazilian last night. It had been aging for almost 6 weeks and with all the positive comments, it was time for fire. I must admit, it is not a bad tasting cigar, I just wasn't overly impressed. I like a cigar with some spiciness and didn't notice any to speak of with this smoke. I will say this was my second smoke of the afternoon and maybe the first one spoiled me, who knows. I will say I do have another one I and will probably try it this weekend, and it will be the first of the day.
    ash, sounds like you and I have similar palette. I too enjoy a spicy cigar. I've ordered the ccom sampler so I'll throw my review up when smoke one.
  • pilot711pilot711 Posts: 176
    I believe the ccom blends are short filler due to the fact that they use left over long filler clippings from making other premium cigars.
    pilot, Thats typical from what I've seen. House blends are either seconds from a factory or, are like you are suggesting about the ccoms, they are clippings from the long filler premiums.