Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Cigar.com Blue Label cigar

Just had my first one today, nice body, even burn, overall a great smoke for a "house" brand. Will buy more!

Comments

• Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Cool, always nice to find an affordable cigar that fits your palate. And welcome to the forums!
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    bigharpoon:
    Cool, always nice to find an affordable cigar that fits your palate. And welcome to the forums!

Bigharpoon to the rescue, good spot on. I don't think they realize a new guy did a review for their first post. Welcome to the forum and it's always good to have a affordable house blend you can depend on. Mine is the Brazilian Label, so your not alone.
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dheger:
    Just had my first one today, nice body, even burn, overall a great smoke for a "house" brand. Will buy more!

Welcome to the forums bro. I love the house brazalian label, havent tried the blue label just yet.
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forums. I haven't had a bad house blend, they're all good. I'm especially impressed with the Sun Grown right now.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Hey welcome to the forums, it is good to see a new member be productive on the first post instead of ****, thanks for that. I am currently working through sampling all the house blends, I have Blue label up next.
    The Corojo, and Brazilian are my 2 favorites. Sungrown is good also.
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I got a couple of blue labels in an order once. I forgot about them, and they got buried in my humidor. Over a year later I found them, and after some serious rest they were pretty good. I've got a few others (Cuban, corojo, and sun grown) that I purposely buried to see what they're like in a year or two.
  • Options
    rossdavey2rossdavey2 Posts: 979
    I got some of these when they had the buy one get one. Nice stick to start the day, or hand out to friends that don't smoke much.
  • Options
    Bought a box on some deal and just finally had one last week. Pretty decent flavor for when I want something lighter. I dig it.
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    I enjoyed my very first one last week while on vacation and have gotta say it was a great mild cigar ..... my wife even enjoyed some of it and its a top 3 for house blends IMHO