Home Non Cigar Related

the royal wedding...

kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
...is not what i will be watching tomorrow morning.

anyone here give a ***?

Comments

• rossdavey2rossdavey2 Posts: 979
    As a loyal holder of a british passport (invading bastards) and a proud Scot. I don't give a ***.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    I just want to see the Sex tape...... I bet that Kate can Hum with the best of them! LOL
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    What the f**k is "the royal wedding?"

• The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Redtailhawkoz:
    I just want to see the Sex tape...... I bet that Kate can Hum with the best of them! LOL
    Im with Oz - shes a little HOTTIE!!!

• skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    I could absolutely care less. Can't wait til it's over
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Whomever has the Crap Pass should sacrifice a stick in effigy during the ceremony.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    I don't give a *** either...just one thought did cross my mind though....is she really sure she wants to marry this guy...I mean...look what happened to his mother...

"Long ashes my friends."

• ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    who gives a cr@p about those pretentious people...not me. It amazes me how much TV coverage is wasted on this kind of stuff.
  • Sol1821Sol1821 Posts: 707 ✭✭
    ShotgunJohn:
    who gives a cr@p about those pretentious people...not me. It amazes me how much TV coverage is wasted on this kind of stuff.
    here here,
    its a load of bollox !!
  • letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Posts: 677 ✭✭
    Lol we all proudly hold up our man cards and denounce this nonsensical media coverage, yet each one of us aspect opened this thread....lol
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Sounds like a Royal pain in the ass to me... Honestly couldn't care less about the whole thing.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    In the words of the late great Col Sanders: "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken", or watch any bs on tv!

Although I'm pretty stoked for the draft!!!
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    I'm wearing my Kate Middleton airbrushed T-shirt as I type!!!! I've got scones in the oven, tea in the kettle, and a life-size portrait of QE next to the 46" Flat screen!!! YAY!!!

Cucumber sandwhiches, anyone?????
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    I just don't understand the obsession people have with the perpetuation of an empirical monarchy. Why the hell did we fight the War of Independence?? lol

"Long ashes my friends."

• xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    lilwing88:
    I'm wearing my Kate Middleton airbrushed T-shirt as I type!!!! I've got scones in the oven, tea in the kettle, and a life-size portrait of QE next to the 46" Flat screen!!! YAY!!!

Don't forget your knock-off Kate Middleton engagement ring!!

Honestly could not care less about the whole thing
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    I agree with you guys... Who cares????

Although... I wonder how the cake situation is going over, they are going to have two cakes, one for the groom and one for the bride...

The groom's cake is lined with his favorite british cookie McVitie's, so I wonder if they had a hand in the marketing of the cake, I surely hope that the royal family is not swayed by bribery or flashy marketing...

PLUS, the bride's cake is made to feed 600 people, now I wonder if they will have a SHOW cake to make it look lovely but have pre-sliced cake in back ready to serve, or if they are going to cut it in tow and have 600 guests wait in line for a piece of the famed cake...

But other than that I couldn't care less.... stupid
  • JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    I'll set the line at 6 years. Who's taking the over/under?
    Light 'em up.
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Lasabar:

Although... I wonder how the cake situation is going over, they are going to have two cakes, one for the groom and one for the bride...

The groom's cake is lined with his favorite british cookie McVitie's, so I wonder if they had a hand in the marketing of the cake, I surely hope that the royal family is not swayed by bribery or flashy marketing...

PLUS, the bride's cake is made to feed 600 people, now I wonder if they will have a SHOW cake to make it look lovely but have pre-sliced cake in back ready to serve, or if they are going to cut it in tow and have 600 guests wait in line for a piece of the famed cake...

Wha?
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    beatnic:
    Lasabar:

Wha?
    desired reaction achieved.

• LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    beatnic:
    Lasabar:

Wha?
    desired reaction achieved.

*Check*

Next thread please!
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Well for once I can say Thank God for Jury Duty! And for the record.. I don't give two sh!ts!
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Someone getting married?
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    I guess I'm gonna be the only one here to put my man card on the line and say I have it set to record. Not that I particularly care about the British Royal Family. It's just that I've never seen any sort of pagentry on this scale before besides perhaps the annual Military Tattoo in Edinburgh, Scotland which I saw live in 1998.

I think it might be the military spectacle that draws my eye to this as I understand that is a large part of the wedding and I've always been a fan of military ceremonies and customs.
  • JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    clearlysuspect:
    I guess I'm gonna be the only one here to put my man card on the line and say I have it set to record. Not that I particularly care about the British Royal Family. It's just that I've never seen any sort of pagentry on this scale before besides perhaps the annual Military Tattoo in Edinburgh, Scotland which I saw live in 1998.

I think it might be the military spectacle that draws my eye to this as I understand that is a large part of the wedding and I've always been a fan of military ceremonies and customs.
    I'll go ahead and volunteer to hold onto it until you're done watching.

Just giving you ****! :D
    Light 'em up.
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    JCizzle:
    clearlysuspect:

I'll go ahead and volunteer to hold onto it until you're done watching.

Just giving you ****! :D
    That sounds like a good idea if you want to come by and pick it up. Just make sure to check in with the new home security system when you arrive. LOL.
  • doromathdoromath Posts: 576
    Is that what all the fuss is about? A wedding?

Here I just thought it was my British fanbase celebrating my birthday. If you think this is big you should've seen what they did last year....
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We're just being gracious because we kicked their butt!
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    lilwing88:

ROFL!!! Win!