Home General Discussion

ManOwar Armada Corona

I see a lot of talk on here about the Armada corona. Why don't you guys just come right to the source? ; ) I have them available and at a great introductory price. Email me at andyd@cigar.com for more information about this awesome new cigar!

Comments

• ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    Done deal! This is a pretty nice deal gents. I can't wait to try these!
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Yes, Mr. Andrew. I know first hand. You were very evil with your ways. It was down right criminal if you ask me. The way you sold me on a fiver of these yesterday. I can't believe that now your bringing your evil ways to the internet. It's so bad, I'm holding my hands not to pull the trigger on another one. THANKS, I think. Guys this guy is a true professional. He will have your money in a heart beat, while all the time he's laughing with you making you feel like you just won the lottery, lol. I'm still laughing, he still got me........
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    I already got mine on Monday, "The Beard" sent them out Friday, they look amazing.
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I've got some showing up here in the next day or so. I think this vitola will do a lot better with me than the standard size.
  • Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    Russ55:
    I've got some showing up here in the next day or so. I think this vitola will do a lot better with me than the standard size.
    Just bought some for the weekend myself. Just landed on my desk. Cant wait to fire one up. May do a video blog on it later today and get it up this afternoon or tomorrow.
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Alex Svenson:
    Russ55:
    Just bought some for the weekend myself. Just landed on my desk. Cant wait to fire one up. May do a video blog on it later today and get it up this afternoon or tomorrow.
    Cool. I need to check more of those out.

As I understand it, this is/was your personal blend. Before this was a production item, what vitola did you smoke it in?
  • I'm not going to email for pricing. I'd rather not have to deal with that temptation! I've only had one Armada so far (during the super bowl, I had the regular size) - man that was good.
  • Andrew_DzikoskiAndrew_Dzikoski Posts: 381 ✭✭✭
    Unthought_Known:
    I'm not going to email for pricing. I'd rather not have to deal with that temptation! I've only had one Armada so far (during the super bowl, I had the regular size) - man that was good.
    You have a PM my good friend. :-D
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unthought_Known:
    I'm not going to email for pricing. I'd rather not have to deal with that temptation! I've only had one Armada so far (during the super bowl, I had the regular size) - man that was good.
    Just do it. I emailed Tim, I saw Tim's response, I ordered. Great deal.
  • nikostewartnikostewart Posts: 451
    Andrew Dzikoski:
    Unthought_Known:
    Nice! LOL
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    nikostewart:
    Andrew Dzikoski:
    Unthought_Known:
    Nice! LOL

See Niko, I tried to tell them he's ruthless. He even put a smile on the end, lol....
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    nikostewart:
    Andrew Dzikoski:
    Unthought_Known:
    Nice! LOL

Seriously, thats F'ing hilarious.
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Thanks, Ccom. As if I didn't need another cigar I want to try.
  • MperconteMperconte Posts: 367
    Andrew Dzikoski:
    I see a lot of talk on here about the Armada corona. Why don't you guys just come right to the source? ; ) I have them available and at a great introductory price. Email me at andyd@cigar.com for more information about this awesome new cigar!
    Drew, Just send them to me, I'll expect them Saturday. Just use me account on file.

Thanks,
    Mike

P.s Can't believe I had to ask....
  • Andrew_DzikoskiAndrew_Dzikoski Posts: 381 ✭✭✭
    Mike, you will not be disappointed.
  • MperconteMperconte Posts: 367
    When am I ever disappointed? Besides, I love the corona size.
    Send me a PM on price and quantity...
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Anyone care to pm a brother with pricing? Wink [;)]
  • doromathdoromath Posts: 576
    PM me as well please! I might be able to swing this as a b-day gift to myself ;)
  • ironhorseironhorse Posts: 469
    Is this the size that Alex's kids smoke? ;)
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    I'd be in for some PM action.
    j0z3r, Doromath, cabi, you got PM'd
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    me too please?
    ENFIDL:
    me too please?
    Done
  • HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Uno mas PM, please? I'd like to see the deal before I go to bed so I can sleep on it....and convince myself that i MUST not pass it up!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Rich, Todd, thanks guys.
    Heavy:
    Uno mas PM, please? I'd like to see the deal before I go to bed so I can sleep on it....and convince myself that i MUST not pass it up!
    PM sent
  • MarmicoMarmico Posts: 93
    Alright, one more PM please. :)
    Marmico:
    Alright, one more PM please. :)
    Sent
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Thanks for the PM's guys, looks like I'll be getting some...
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    im happy to see that these are out for the general populous. you guys will like what the size does for this cigar. this a beautiful cigar in this vitola.