Home General Discussion

If 'yer scared, say 'yer scared!

I am SCARED to death! I have the second International HERF tomorrow with Rick and he has a reputation for killing things. All BOTL, please say a prayer that I will make it through the day and meeting with Rick. When I talked to him he said that he was bringing something for me to take back with me... Now you inderstand my fear! I am just excited to get to meet this wonder face to face! I will place a tracking device in his herf-a-dor! I will post pictures of tomorrows Herf in this thread ASAP!

Comments

• RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    No comment................
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    I really wish I could be there. This is going to be an epic battle.
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    O yea and then you guys can ask each other why your picks on the fuller body pass are so F@#$n similar.
    lcpleel:
    O yea and then you guys can ask each other why your picks on the fuller body pass are so F@#$n similar.

Really, is that good or bad though. Do I need to send something else, Sirrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Military, Hello............Lol
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Oh snap, dude you better go full gear tomorrow. Flak with sappies, kevlar, gloves, eye pro, plugs and your ifak!
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Isn't the Para Japon digital herf tomorrow?
  • DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    So, on top of getting to Herf with this Rick, the newguy RCCC calls me on my DSN line this am to give me his information so I can catch up with him when I get to Balad... if I go through Balad this time. So I am stoked, thatll be three Intl. Herfs in as many weeks with more to come!
    DSWarmack:
    So, on top of getting to Herf with this Rick, the newguy RCCC calls me on my DSN line this am to give me his information so I can catch up with him when I get to Balad... if I go through Balad this time. So I am stoked, thatll be three Intl. Herfs in as many weeks with more to come!

Hope your able to make it, I'm enroute...............
  • DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    lcpleel:

Probably because we both have AWESOME taste in common, not only with cigars, but apparently jewelry (we both have the same wedding band).

I did make it! However I am typing this from the hospital bed, I will be in recovery for a long time... I was forced into a suicide mission. Pictures and explanation to follow, as soon as I am back to Doha, probably 2 days.
    DSWarmack:
    lcpleel:

Probably because we both have AWESOME taste in common, not only with cigars, but apparently jewelry (we both have the same wedding band).

I did make it! However I am typing this from the hospital bed, I will be in recovery for a long time... I was forced into a suicide mission. Pictures and explanation to follow, as soon as I am back to Doha, probably 2 days.

Man, a three hour trip that was well worth it. I'm pretty sure everyone in the forum knows that DSWarmack is great BOTL. I have to say, he is true to form. He was visiting Germany under difficult circumstances. But was able to get away for a moment. Since he was here, I figured. I treat him like family supposed to be treated. He smoked a Liga Privada Dirty Rat and I had my good old faithful Perdomo Lot 23 Natural. He gave me a cool new tool to use. A v-cutter, I think I may start using it a lot. We found out we have a lot of things in common, it was kinda weird a first. But once the stogies caught a blaze, the stories came out and the sharing of knowledge started to flow. It was like talking to your brother. Thanks Ryan, your pretty cool guy and I'll have a stogie with you any day.