Home General Discussion
Options

Cigarfest VIH ticket, shirt and visor for sale!!

ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
I have one VIH ticket along with the shirt and visor, XL shirt, for sale. Also, I have a room at the resort also with enough room for one more, let me know if your interested in that as well. You can email me at e.jenne87@gmail or call/text me at 9153090280. I'll give pricing info if you are interested, but I won't charge you any more than I paid for everything. Let me know!!

Comments

• Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    ejenne87:
    I have one VIH ticket along with the shirt and visor, XL shirt, for sale. Also, I have a room at the resort also with enough room for one more, let me know if your interested in that as well. You can email me at e.jenne87@gmail or call/text me at 9153090280. I'll give pricing info if you are interested, but I won't charge you any more than I paid for everything. Let me know!!
    If you are in the area and can make it this was my ticket and room....etc etc etc. Wish I would have known sooner that I couldn't make it, but because of work thems is the breaks. I know the guys that are going and damn I offered my left everything so I could go....guess I wanted to be known as Ilean. I know it's going to be fun and I'm sorry I will miss out on this. I'm only hoping that the person who gets my ticket wins the grand prize and all of the raffles so I don't feel so bad about having to work. You guys have fun and a safe trip......strength and honor!
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    Nobody interested in this ticket?!