Home General Discussion

Padron 1926 - Half off

I saw my local Liquor store has a few boxes of Padron 1926. They looked a little dried out (probably the reason they are selling them half off). HA! I wonder if I could recover the humidity on them if I get some.

Comments

• Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    you could but it would take sum serious time and at a certain point....its not even worth it in my opinion! lol
  • A dry Padron 1926 is still better than a good conditioned anything else...I say go for it! Unless, of course, their regular price is double the online price.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    I'd say that, depending on the price, and if you had the room and time to baby them, it would totally be worth it. Bring 'em up slow and give them at least 6-8 months to recover and they should be fine. If they're unraveling and are all beat up, then nah. But if they're in good shape, then DO IT!
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    I say buy them think of it as aready been in a drybox and smoke them. Another thing, When the hell did Liquor stores start carying 1926? whats the price?
  • djbeeniedjbeenie Posts: 469
    lcpleel:
    I say buy them think of it as aready been in a drybox and smoke them. Another thing, When the hell did Liquor stores start carying 1926? whats the price?
    $20 bucks, so $10 bucks each.
    Oh in GA, just about every liquor store has a small walk in humi. HA!
  • djbeenie:
    lcpleel:
    What size? I'd recommend buying one and smoking it this weekend. If it's not a complete mess, then buy the rest of the inventory!
    Unthought_Known:
    djbeenie:
    lcpleel:
    What size? I'd recommend buying one and smoking it this weekend. If it's not a complete mess, then buy the rest of the inventory!
    Good point, I am stopping by tonight.
    Well I picked up two Padron 1964's (sold out of the 1926's) Friday and just tested them out. They are actually not dry at all and a very good smoke. Thinking of going back tomorrow Monday and buying a box.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    djbeenie:
    Well I picked up two Padron 1964's (sold out of the 1926's) Friday and just tested them out. They are actually not dry at all and a very good smoke. Thinking of going back tomorrow Monday and buying a box.
    def buy a box, the 1964 maduros are fantastic.

"Long ashes my friends."

• mfotismfotis Posts: 720 ✭✭
    How much are boxes going for if you dont mind me asking?
    I am not sure, I haven't asked. I assume around $200 a box at $10 bucks per cigar.