Home Non Cigar Related

Superman no longer US citizen?

KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
Apparently he will be going in front of the UN and renouncing his American citizenship! Wonder what the real motivation behind this is considering the target audience for the comic.
Link

"Long ashes my friends."

Comments

• kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Krieg:
    Apparently he will be going in front of the UN and renouncing his American citizenship! Wonder what the real motivation behind this is considering the target audience for the comic.
    Link
    hes an illegal alien ...

wost joke ever.
  • xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    It was only a matter of time, I suppose, before some progressive got in there and turned an American icon into a politically correct one. If this is the direction they're taking him, he was better off dead. Farewell, Superman.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Like I said on FB... looks like I'm a Marvel.

• wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    By this logic, Captain America will eventually become Colonel Earth. Oh wait. They already did that when he revoked his citizenship and he became Nomad. Superman would be better off dead if they're really going to do that.
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Looks like DC publishers have lost their minds. Next they will put Batman all in white and make him Doveman the man of peace.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    wwhwang:
    By this logic, Captain America will eventually become Colonel Earth. Oh wait. They already did that when he revoked his citizenship and he became Nomad. Superman would be better off dead if they're really going to do that.
    Hmmm Had to look it up Cause the only Nomad I knew was Bucky. But you're right.

• lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    I heard that Lex Luther pressured Kal-El to produce his original Kryptonian long form birth certificate, thus forcing his hand on the issue..........

***snicker, snicker***
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    lilwing88:
    I heard that Lex Luther pressured Kal-El to produce his original Kryptonian long form birth certificate, thus forcing his hand on the issue..........

***snicker, snicker***
    Now that's funny!
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    lilwing88:

***snicker, snicker***
    lol

"Long ashes my friends."

• sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    A contextual political joke using comic book characters. Only here on Ccom...
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    sightunseen:
    A contextual political joke using comic book characters. Only here on Ccom...
    Sometimes life imitates art, I guess.......

Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • gripnripgripnrip Posts: 502 ✭✭✭
    If this is true, Superman can fire up the dingy and go fishing with Fredo, cause he's dead to me....
  • vegassparkyvegassparky Posts: 365
    Superman not American? isnt the tag line for superman" truth , justice an the American way" . sounds like an elseworlds issue to me.