Home General Discussion

Forum guides

blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
Can someone please point me in the right direction to where I can find forum info on how to set paragraph breaks, rules, how to post pictures, etc etc. Sorry if this has been discussed I just can't find forum rules/help.

Comments

• j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Line breaks work like this. Post a <br> where you want a line space. It will come out like
    this or

this. Use as many as you like for more line spacing.

To post pictures, you'll have to use an online picture hosting site, such as photobucket. Basically, you upload the picture and are then given links. If you want to post a picture that is already online and know the address for the picture the code looks like this [img]www.example.com/picturefile[/img]

For a tip, quote my post and look at how I use the line break to format my post. Also, check out what I do to post the following image. (that's a huge cigar, by the way)

• j0z3r:

For a tip, quote my post and look at how I use the line break to format my post. Also, check out what I do to post the following image. (that's a huge cigar, by the way)

I've smoked bigger! No... wait... no I haven't. No. Still Alive.* Nevermind.

* = Portal reference ftw!

• bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    415:
    +1, this is THE THREAD for learning this stuff.