Home General Discussion
Options

Kristoff

I used to get them at the local B&M and really enjoyed them.

I picked up a 5 pack the other day and noticed they weren't in cellophane. It has been a while and I don't recall them not being wrapped. Has anyone grabbed a box? Are they like that in a full box as well?

I like to keep them "covered" in the humi, anything wrong with keeping them in the ziploc bag?

Comments

• Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I keep lots of cigars in ziploc bags inside my cooler/humis. Nothing wrong with that. All of the Kristoff's I've gotten were cello wrapped, but I've never bought a box, so I can't help much there. Sorry.

Edit: I just remembered one of the guys on here just bought a box, y2pascoe I think. His looked like they had cello on them.
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    I would just put them in as is. I have some in mine that are sans-cellophane amongst the wrapped ones. Save some empty cellophane wrappers, different sizes, to have on hand too. I don't think I would zip them in a bag so they couldn't breath and put them in the humi.
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    I can't say I've ever seen a Kristoff in a cello.. Always seen them sans-cello in my b&ms.
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    When I get them in 5 packs online they are in cello when I get them at my b&m the do not have cello.

• Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Hays:
    I can't say I've ever seen a Kristoff in a cello.. Always seen them sans-cello in my b&ms.

+1. And Kristoff maduro is a damn fine smoke!
  • Options
    cooch36cooch36 Posts: 714 ✭✭
    I've never seen a cello at a b&m. I picked up a box when they came out and they are naked as well.
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    I just bought a box of Kristoff maduro churchills and they were all cellophane wrapped.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    All that I have had in the past were uncello, until last week, I got a fiver all wrapped.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Husker44 pm sent, also i save my cellos to wrap the ones i get that arent wrapped