Home Non Cigar Related

A forum member needs some kind words.

kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
Gentlemen...

Many of the long time members here will remember a great brother here Gene (gmill880). As you may remember, His father was being treated for cancer, and in hospice care, was run over by his own truck. Dad had open heart surgery along with many other difficult events in his life. Well things have not gotten better for our brother. or his family. He needs our kind words and prayers, as he has been enduring a lot of stress lately.
He asked me to let you all know that he can't wait for things to settle down in his life and rejoin us here. The friendship and comaradiere found here and grown over the past three years is missed, and that we are still in his thoughts.
" Let the brothers know that I have not abandoned them, just a ton of stuff to battle right now. "

I will let Gene share all the details he wishes to but, he really needs some friends to show him that we care. Thanks guys.

Comments

• Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    dude....bummer..........We all miss him here but we understand family is number one...Gene, you got my prayers out for ur family bro, let me know if u need anything at all.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Gene, to keep it short, I'll be keeping you and your family in my thoughts. I sincerely hope all works out as best as can be hoped for.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Prayers sent
  • JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    I hope everything takes a turn for the better.
    Light 'em up.
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Hang in there, Gene. You are missed.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Praying for you and your family...

• RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    I'll keep you and your family in my prayers.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    I'm sorry Gene and I hope things get better and you're back with us soon brother! You are missed and prayers and thoughts are going out to you and your family.
  • mfotismfotis Posts: 720 ✭✭
    You and your family are in our thoughts.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Gene, not only are you absolutely one of the pillars of this crazy community of ours, but to a person EVERYONE here loves ya brother. The forums aren't the same when you aren't around. We all understand the reason for your absence and support you 110 percent for as long as it takes. When you make your return here we will welcome you back with open arms my friend.. Until that happens, you and your family will be in the prayers of us all.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Oh damn. I'll be praying for you, Gene. Hope evrrything settles down and that you come back soon.
  • LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    Kasper, let Geno know he's missed here and we'll be happy to see him back once things take a turn for better, which they most certainly will.
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Keep your head up Gene. You have been through a hell of a year bro', let time do it's thing and come back and rejoin us when the time is right for you. We will keep a chair warm for you my friend.
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Praying for your pops and family.
    One God, One Truth
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you, my friend. Hang in there and come back to us when you can.

Marty

• kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Keep the good will up Gents. I don't want this to end up three pages down. Gene told me he will stop in when he gets a chance.
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gene, man I can't believe things are still happening to you. Just remember it will get better. I have been down so many times and looking back I have no idea how I made it to where I am today. I wanted to give up many times and felt pretty hopeless. Sometimes you just pull through with the help of friends. Keep your chin up and stay positive. I know that seems so easy to say but things will really get better. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Come back soon.
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Thanks for the prayers and thoughts guys , I miss all of you and reading about whats going on with everyone. I hope everyone is ok and doing well , this is just an unbelieveable time . I would never have thought I would ever face anything like this in my life . We are struggling , juggling and trying to cope with a lot of things dealing with my dad's health and what his ex and ex,s family is trying to do to him and us .

Won't be able to be on much for awhile but will look in when I can .
    Thanks to all my BOTL's and SOTL's .

Gene
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Stay strong buddy and if there is anything any of us can do for you please don't hesitate! We will be here waiting for you bro.
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Gene, we are praying for you.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Damn Gene, my heartfelt sympathy is with you. If there is anything I can do, man, don't hesitate to ask.
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    praying for you and your family.
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Let Gene know that his other family is waiting for him and will keep him in our prayers and thoughts
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Sorry to hear this, prays for Gene and his family!