Home Ratings & Reviews

Acid Thread

KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
I just recently bought a Acid (blue)Kuba Kuba, haven't smoked it yet, but all my buddies keep telling me to get one, has anyone tried this cigar? What did you think of it?

"Long ashes my friends."

Comments

• gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    I like the Kuba Kuba very much but I like most of Drew Estates offerings
  • prs621prs621 Posts: 19
    Drew Estate make great cigars. Acid cigars are becoming really popular, they are flavored which turns away some tenured traditional smokers, but they are a good little smoke. I have enjoyed near every acid that I have tried so no complaints about them, but again like I said the flavored aspect does make people wary of them.
  • TumblerTumbler Posts: 338 ✭✭
    prs621:
    Drew Estate make great cigars. Acid cigars are becoming really popular, they are flavored which turns away some tenured traditional smokers, but they are a good little smoke. I have enjoyed near every acid that I have tried so no complaints about them, but again like I said the flavored aspect does make people wary of them.

I started with Drew estates that's what got me into cigars. Liked the Cuba Cuba - really liked the Irish hops - still do - just seem to have evolved into the fuller smoke... hated the extraordinary Larry - Like the Chateau real after it set a couple of months... Liked the Java and would like to try the liga privada #9. Really can't see myself buying anymore acids though.. That's just me - they just don't draw me in anymore.
  • My fiance likes Acid's, she smokes one every now and then, the Kuba Kuba especially. I personally don't like them now, but i used to smoke them all the time and it's what got me into this hobby. Every once in awhile I'll light up a Natural Root for a change of pace, but not very often.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    I've never had them, though I don't say no to infused cigars. I don't think I'd go out and buy any Acids but I wouldn't mind smoking one if I was offered one or given one in a PIF or something. Though it would be cool to get the wife into cigars, hmm maybe Acid is the way..
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    phobicsquirrel:
    Though it would be cool to get the wife into cigars, hmm maybe Acid is the way..

CAO Flavors is pretty good way too. Worked on my wife!
  • Jetmech_63:
    phobicsquirrel:
    Though it would be cool to get the wife into cigars, hmm maybe Acid is the way..

CAO Flavors is pretty good way too. Worked on my wife!
    I agree. The CAO's got my fiance into cigars, though she's not that full blown into it, she just occasionally likes one. She enjoyed the Gold Honey IIRC.
  • I'm not a fan of Drew Estates. I've had the Java and it kinda ruined me. I'm not opposed to trying the Acid line, but I'm not going to buy one.