Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    RCY Cigars:
    Got a Wolf V-cutter, thanks to DSWarmack.

Seriously? You drove three freaking hours to smoke a cigar with me!
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Got a package from c.com today that held a Tat Black, a Dirty Rat, An Ashton ESG, an Oliva V Maduro, and an Armada.. Can't wait to start a few fires.
  • Options
    dwayne3307dwayne3307 Posts: 272
    kaspera79:
    Got a package from c.com today that held a Tat Black, a Dirty Rat, An Ashton ESG, an Oliva V Maduro, and an Armada.. Can't wait to start a few fires.
    I got this in today too. Really looking forward to the Armada and Dirty Rat.
  • Options
    dwayne3307:
    kaspera79:
    It seems like the only way to get these sticks is in samplers. But one of the best samplers I have discovered.
  • Options
    BlueRingsBlueRings Posts: 367
    J Fuego Reserve #1 5 pack
    J Fuego Origen 5 pack
    JDN Antano Dark Corojo
    Dirty Rat
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    kaspera79:
    dwayne3307:
    kaspera79:
    It seems like the only way to get these sticks is in samplers. But one of the best samplers I have discovered.
    Tatuaje Black Torp is the only stick in that sampler not regularly commercially available.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    got my top tier sampler that was on the dd for 39.95 with free ship http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewCigar.asp?prod=SP-CIGASST117-1
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    6 beautiful MOW Armada Corona cigars, mmmmm they look GOOD!

• Options
    docbp87:
    kaspera79:
    dwayne3307:
    kaspera79:
    Tatuaje Black Torp is the only stick in that sampler not regularly commercially available.
    Yes, but I have never seen all these together at the same time for the price paid.. Dirty Rats especially seem to be out of stock often. Armadas and ESG, expensive when purchased in singles,
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Got a bottle of Knob Creek today.
  • Options
    AQUADGIO1200AQUADGIO1200 Posts: 406
    Went to my local B&M and picked up their house blend (Racine and Laramie), Brick House, La Aroma De Cuba Mi amor and a Casa Fernandez Aganorsa Leaf image
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    Aganorsa Leaf was actually a pretty good smoke...had it a few weeks back and enjoyed it!
  • Options
    bigjohn125bigjohn125 Posts: 476
    I ordered my first box today! 5 Vegas Gold robusto with the sampler tin. I can't wait until the get here!
  • Options
    I also got 3 GAR's in the mail. Anyone tried these?
  • Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    AQUADGIO1200:
    Went to my local B&M and picked up their house blend (Racine and Laramie), Brick House, La Aroma De Cuba Mi amor and a Casa Fernandez Aganorsa Leaf image
    Man, I love Brickhouse. Great smoke. Enjoy man.
  • Options
    DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    DSWarmack:
    RCY Cigars:

not only did he drive three hours to smoke with me he knocked me on my a$s with these sticks:
    Photobucket
    7 Gurkha Titans and 1 Crest, El Titan De Bronze Redemption Maduro, LFD Airbender Chisel, 2 AVO XO, 2 Illusione Singular Phantoms, Zino Embassy Selection, Vieje Skull and Bones WMD, San Lotano Conneticut, Man-o-war and an Armada, Viaje Holiday Blend, Ramon Allones (ISOM), Padillia Series '65, Mi Barrio, Cain Daytona, CAO La Traviat, G&G My Father, and an AF Anejo Shark

I gave him everything I had in my herf-a-dor and a V-cutter, lame byt he standards he set!
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Far from lame my friend. I'm hooked on the Cain F Nub that you gave me. And I have no more. The V-cutter is a hit. Myself and some of the guys here hadn't use one. So, I'm not the only one using it now. Man, enjoy those stogies and I'll see you in the states.
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    DSWarmack:
    DSWarmack:
    RCY Cigars:

not only did he drive three hours to smoke with me he knocked me on my a$s with these sticks:
    Photobucket
    7 Gurkha Titans and 1 Crest, El Titan De Bronze Redemption Maduro, LFD Airbender Chisel, 2 AVO XO, 2 Illusione Singular Phantoms, Zino Embassy Selection, Vieje Skull and Bones WMD, San Lotano Conneticut, Man-o-war and an Armada, Viaje Holiday Blend, Ramon Allones (ISOM), Padillia Series '65, Mi Barrio, Cain Daytona, CAO La Traviat, G&G My Father, and an AF Anejo Shark

I gave him everything I had in my herf-a-dor and a V-cutter, lame byt he standards he set!
    WOW Rick, that is a crazy and awesome gift!!!! Those Viaje Holiday Blends are sweet!!
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Finally found a B&m in Indiana that had something that wasnt the "run of mill" walk-in filler.

1 Tat. Verocu East Coast
    4 Tat. Black Tubos
    2 Tat. The Boris"
    1 RP Edge Sumatra
    1 Illusion Epernay Le Ferme
    1 Tat. Series P
    1 Carlos Torano Master
    1 AF Rosado SG
    1 Camacho LegendArio
  • Options
    t_evan50:
    Finally found a B&m in Indiana that had something that wasnt the "run of mill" walk-in filler.

1 Tat. Verocu East Coast
    4 Tat. Black Tubos
    2 Tat. The Boris"
    1 RP Edge Sumatra
    1 Illusion Epernay Le Ferme
    1 Tat. Series P
    1 Carlos Torano Master
    1 AF Rosado SG
    1 Camacho LegendArio
    I love the Carlos Torano Master. I only have one left. Need to find more!
  • Options
    Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    Hey Evan. How much was the Boris and are there any left?
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Rob1110:
    Hey Evan. How much was the Boris and are there any left?
    $13.99 and he had 3 left. A bunch of "Drac" left tho. But I already had a couple of those. Only problem I've got is the place is 100mi. away. I just happened to be around it on business.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Padron SI-15 1964 Annys, maddy

• Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    Hey evan....My shop has those masters in stock and pretty good priced.....also has some tat J21 reserva that are amazing but are on backorder but should be here soon....let me know if u want prices or anything!
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    another box of oliva v maduros
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Got my COTMC package today.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Photobucket

Came back from Vegas with these 9 beauties...
    The Diamond Crown "Gridiron Greats" that they only make for the Super Bowl, and since my boys WON this year, I thought it fitting
    The Arturo Fuente's second on the left are a figuarado size with the tapered end, I don't know what they are for I forgot.... (Idiot)
    Next are the Anejo's (not sharks in stock)
    A Fuente Opus X Double Robusto Exclusive to the shop and lastly two Casa Fuente Lancero's!
  • Options
    Nice haul there Lassie, Did you run into Elvis ?
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Lasabar:
    A Fuente Opus X Double Robusto Exclusive to the shop
    what is special about it? ive seen that size in my shop.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    Lasabar:
    A Fuente Opus X Double Robusto Exclusive to the shop
    what is special about it? ive seen that size in my shop.
    He was adamant to say that many shops say they have the "Double Robusto" but they have a similar size, but the Double Robusto size is exclusive to Casa Fuente