Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    I got a Studio Tobac lapel pin for registering on the website.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Lasabar:
    Any info on them? Wrapper, Filler??? They a cheap tourist cigar or a cherished treasure to behold?
    Cherished treasure. Opus X style blend, with a Cameroon wrapper, in awesome sizes. The lanceros are truly a gift from the Gods.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    docbp87:
    Lasabar:
    Any info on them? Wrapper, Filler??? They a cheap tourist cigar or a cherished treasure to behold?
    Cherished treasure. Opus X style blend, with a Cameroon wrapper, in awesome sizes. The lanceros are truly a gift from the Gods.
    Hmmmm.... May have to pick some up next weekend!
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    docbp87:
    Lasabar:
    Oh man, I want some!
  • Options
    docbp87:
    Lasabar:
    Oh man, I want some!
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    I got almost no sleep last night

yay!
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lasabar:
    docbp87:
    Lasabar:
    Hmmmm.... May have to pick some up next weekend!
    I hear the Casa Fuente Lancero and the Don Carlos Lancero are the ones to get. The Don Carlos were sold out the last time I went so I can't verify but the house Lancero's look great in my humi. I think the house lancero goes for $20.00 each with a limit of 2.
  • Options
    While sitting in a local B&M the propietor just walked through handing out Siglo Limited Reserve Torps. Pretty cool.
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got a box of LHCOF toros, 5 San Lotano habano, 5 San Lotano maduro, and a casa magna oscuro.
  • Options
    MarmicoMarmico Posts: 93
    Just received a box of Kristoff Ligero Criollo Robusto's (5.5 x 54) - 20
    5 Illusione MJ12's
    5 Illusione 88's
    5 Alec Bradley Prensado Gran Toro's
    5 Alec Bradley Tempus Imperator's
    And 5 Park Avenue Maduro's. Good day, 'tis!
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    A sand box for my son... lol Not exactly what most would post here, but he was really excited so I thought I'd share.
  • Options
    Paradigm Sub 2. Piano Black! Oh and some Redline SI-1
  • Options
    PuroFreak:
    A sand box for my son... lol Not exactly what most would post here, but he was really excited so I thought I'd share.
    CHANGE YOUR FACE!!!!
  • Options
    rwheelwright:
    docbp87:
    Lasabar:
    Oh man, I want some!
    I don't know for sure if I can make it there... but if I go shall I pick you up some??? PM me if you wish to partake in this ****!!!
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Lasabar:
    PuroFreak:
    CHANGE YOUR FACE!!!!
    Ok, you're starting to sound like my wife lassy... You're going to give me a complex! lol
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    picked up a few sticks
    2 Fuente Hemi Rosado Sungrown
    2 Fuente Hemi Sig Sungrown's,
    2 Fuente 858 Rosado Sungrown

picked up a small humi
    Photobucket

the guy i bought the humi from said he whold toss in a couple sticks to "make sure it works durring shipping"
    Photobucket
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    415:
    picked up a few sticks
    2 Fuente Hemi Rosado Sungrown
    2 Fuente Hemi Sig Sungrown's,
    2 Fuente 858 Rosado Sungrown

picked up a small humi
    Photobucket

the guy i bought the humi from said he whold toss in a couple sticks to "make sure it works durring shipping"
    Photobucket

WT $%#@^#@.... Man where do you find this stuff? Nice, very nice.
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    where do i find this stuff. honestly i currently have way to much spare time.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Late friday night I checked the Daily Deal and one of the best deals I have seen around here got even better. The December Top Tier Sampler was back for 40 bucks with free shipping. That's the one with the Armada, Dirty Rat, Ashton ESG, Tat Black, and Oliva V Maduro. I had to get in on this one again. Since all of those were singles for me, now I can start smoking them all with no regret.
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Stopped by the b&m today and picked up a Camacho TM and a Room 101.
  • Options
    BlueRingsBlueRings Posts: 367
    Another bundle of Sangre De Toro and some Origin. Bundle is going to the aging humidor. Less than 4 bucks a stick on the bundle. I wish CC starts selling these someday. Problem is if they do they will be sold out once people become aware how amazing these are.
  • Options
    nikostewartnikostewart Posts: 451

thanks to Robbyras! Awesome selection of sticks....way overboard! Thanks Rob!
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Looks like the Easter bunny brought me a 5 pack of Hemingway Signatures.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 of the the "You Must Try This Sampler" sampler's from Tim's email; each sampler contained 2 each of the following:

Gurkha Crest
    Cain Daytona
    Nica Libre Potentia
    Cuba Libra One
    Pinar del rio
    Cu-avana Intenso Pvnisher

As a special treat Tim threw in 2 San Lotano Habano Toro's. All in all, a good Easter for me.

• Options
    DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    My box of La Perla Habano Rojo Robustos!
  • Options
    bigjohn125bigjohn125 Posts: 476
    I got a six pack of Gurkha Centurians. I can't wait to try these.
  • Options
    Photobucket
  • Options
    millennium115:
    Photobucket
    Those must be Grand Reserves but the wax looks light enough to be Art Deco.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    a bomb
    from bandyt. good stuff man.

time to rebuild the porch.
  • Options
    flayankeeflayankee Posts: 47
    2 Opus X Double Robustos. These are going to sleep for at least a year.